.

.

The two Housemaids entered the Mansion and approach Lis who is sitting on the couch reading a newspaper..

"Sir! Good morning..We are the Housemaids from the agency" one of the housemaid said in Korean

Lis fold the newspaper and looked at the Housemaids..

"Hello good morning.." Lis replied also in Korean..

The two Housemaids was mesmerized by Lis good looks..One of the housemaid mouth agape while looking at Lis..

"Can i have you're resume please??" Lis asked..

"Of course sir!"the housemaid replied then gave lis their resumes..

Lis take it and looked at the maids..
"Okay..You stay here and wait for me.. Let's continue talking later,I will just go out and buy something for my wife!"

"Okay sir!" The two women replied then Lis leave..

He instructed Greg to looked out for the two Housemaids while he's gone..Greg nod his head and opened the driver seat for Lis..Lis hop in and drive his car out from the gate mansion and drive away..

Inside the mansion,The two Housemaids sit down on the couch and talked each other while waiting for Lis..
The two Housemaids are young,younger than jennie in three years..

"I didn't expect that our boss is sir Lisander and Jennie manoban..wow! This is great!" The taller woman said..

"Me too.. Honestly I got Mesmerized at sir Lisander.. Never knew he's that handsome in a close up! I hope Sir Lisander didn't noticed it..that would be embarrassing" The Shorter one replied..

"I'm sure that would be fine even if he noticed,He already used to see it since he's so handsome!" The taller one answered..

"I hope so.." The shorter one said..

Suddenly Jennie come out to her room and go downstairs,She planned to go to the kitchen and get something to drink...She saw a two women who are sitting on their couch chatting comfortably..They didn't even notice her presence...Jennie heard their conversation about her husband..

She cleared her throat,The two women immediately glanced at Jennie.. Jennie's hands are on her hips..

"Who are you two??" Jennie asked in Korean..

"Hello Ma'am..My name is Denise and this is Ningning..We are the Housemaids from the agency that Mr Manoban called the other day!" Yennis replied in English.

"I see..Why didn't I know this.." Jennie said..

"I don't know how to answer that Ma'am..Just asked Mr Manoban about it.." denise replied..

"No! I'm not asking you.. I'm thinking out loud!" Jennie said..

"Oh! I'm sorry ma'am!" Yennis apologize and bow her head..

Ningning is just looking at Jennie..

"Alright.. excuse me for a minute.. I'll just get something.." jennie said then leave..

"Why are you looking at Ma'am jennie like that??" Yennis asked..

"She's so beautiful.." Ningning replied..

"Yeah..She is..come to think about it..You two have resemblance to each other!" Yennis answered..

"Huh?! What are you saying.. of course not!" Ningning said..