Chapter 13: Wolf's revival

4 hours later after Wolf was first killed by shadow, lighting suddenly strikes Wolf's corpse.
Wolf: what the hell, how am I alive?
Wolf then sees he has bandages on his chest and head and has a metal plate replacing his bottom jaw. (Also Wolf was born with unlimited stamina).
Wolf: *sees rose and Tim's dead body's* i'm sorry you two.
Wolf then grabs a sewing kit and sews rose back together, he grabs a shovel and buries Rose and Tim's dead body's.
Wolf then sees his desert eagles and grabs them and puts them on his waist.
Wolf then sees his dragon sword and puts it on his back.
Wolf: now let's find Tom and Jake.
Wolf then sees his car and gets in it and drives to the location of tom and Jake.
6 hours later Wolf arrives at a restaurant and sees a waiter.
Wolf: uh excuse me ma'am?
Waiter: yes sir?
Wolf: are two teletubbys, one is shirtless here?
Waiter: yes at table 16.
Wolf: thx.
Wolf then walks over to table 16.
Wolf: hey guys.
Tom: WOLF!
Tom and Jake then hug Wolf.
Wolf: I missed you to, now i want some food I haven't eaten in 10 hours.
Wolf then sits down.
A few minutes later they order with tom getting a salad, Jake getting a grilled cheese, and Wolf getting a a large basket of fries, two large bacon cheese burgers, and 4 hot dogs with mustard.
An 1 hour later they finish their food and pay, and then leave.
Wolf: I think the higher medium called the higher gods of power, revived me.
Jake: lucky bitch.
Wolf: I'll have you know the C in my middle name stands for bitch, making my full name Wolf Bitch Amber, NOW get in my damn car.
Wolf: *sees a pair of crimson tinted glasses and puts them on*
Wolf then turns the key and drives away.