more info about Wolf tom and Jake

Wolf Tom and Jake are Ambidextrous, Meaning they can use both hands equally well. Wolf's last name is Amber. Tom and Jake have been dating for 7 years. Wolf was the son of a drug dealer and mobster. Tom was the son of a army man and cook. Jake was the son of a dentist and teacher. Wolf once had a wife and son called rose and Tim who were killed by the shadow tubby. Jake is a cancer. Tom is a virgo. And Wolf is a scorpios. Tom can easily beat Jake in an arm wrestling match. Tom was a mama's boy. Wolf has white slightly dark fur. Tom and Jake have grey fur. Wolf has the least amount of patience out of the group. tom has the most patience out of the main 3. Jake can handle hot and spicy foods very well. Wolf can lift Jake with ease. Wolf is the tallest of the main 3 at 6'2, Tom is the second tallest of the main 3 at 5'11, and Jake is the shortest out of the main 3 at 5'8. Tom is an expert at demolition, Jake is an expert at technology, Wolf can cook, Wolf has good knowledge in real estate. Wolf constantly wears the ring Rose gave him, Wolf Tom and Jake's revivals were caused by a higher medium called the higher Gods of power, Wolf can be easily blinded by rage anger and hatred if the shadow tubby brings up Rose and Tim, Wolf is the oldest of the main 3 at 36 years old, Tom is the second oldest at 33 years old, and Jake is the youngest at 30 year old, Wolf has killed 19,696 newborns, Tom has killed 1,523 newborns, Jake has killed 1,563 newborns, Wolf takes pleasure in killing the newborns, Wolf is the shadow tubby's arch nemesis, Wolf used to have brown eyes before the shadow tubby turned them black with red pupils. Wolf was born and lived in central city until he was 18, Wolf despite being the son of a drug dealer and mobster doesn't do drug's, (is it spelled drugs or drug's?). Wolf's blood type is ab+, Wolf's name is Wolf C Amber, the C in Wolf C Amber stands for Bitch, Wolf speaks with a Trans Atlantic accent, Tom speaks with a British slight Japanese accent, Jake speaks with a Boston accent, Wolf graduated collage at 13 years old, Wolf was born with his superhuman strength speed endurance detexrity marksmanship intelligence reflexes durabilty and the rest his ability's, including his unlimited stamina, Wolf's dad's name is James H Amber, his mom's name is Julia J Amber, Wolf's parents named him Wolf cause his dad's favorite animal is a Wolf, Wolf and Tom have abs, Wolf's skin is the same color as his fur same thing with Tom and Jake, Wolf's body type is a mix of an athletic and muscular person, Tom's body type is a muscular person, Jake's body type is an athletic person, Tom is transgender, Wolf identifies as an Agender Asexual, Tom is Bisexual, Jake is Gay, Wolf is multilingual and can speak 16 different languages yet chooses not to, Wolf has bandages on his chest head and right shoulder, Tom has bandages on his stomach, Jake has bandages on the back of his head, Wolf's preferred pronouns are they/them yet is perfectly ok with being preferred to with he/him pronouns, Tom was born a female yet wore masculine clothing, the glasses Tom wears are tinted a greyish blackish color, Wolf Tom and Jake love milkshakes, Wolf can dance, Wolf has fought a retainer when he was killed by the shadow tubby a third time when he was sent to hell, Wolf fought Dark the newborn a few moments after he killed some Members of the OAWA shortly after he was sent to hell, Wolf was loved by his parents.