info about Wolf tom and Jake

In case you didn't know,
Wolf is 6 feet 2 inches tall and is Asexual, his signature weapons are two desert eagles and his dragon sword, he is 36 years old.
Tom is 5 feet 11 inches tall and is Bisexual, his signature weapon is his knife attached to rope, he is 33 years old.
Jake is 5 feet 8 inches tall and is Gay, his signature weapon is his m16, he is also dating tom, he is 30 years old.
Wolf wears a black trench coat, black fingerless gloves, a grey and black ear piece, the sleeves have a triangle square like shape on the wrists, the sleeves also have armored shoulder plates, Wolf also wears a black mask and sun glasses that cover his face, has a metal plate replacing his bottom jaw, has bandage's on his chest and the back of his head, he has black hair, wears black pants, wears black combat boots, wears a black scarf, wears armored knee pads, he also wears a vest like shirt that has a strap on it that goes from his neck to his waist, wears a hood like bandana thing on his head. Tom wears tactical pants, has black hair, has bandage's on his stomach, a dark grey bandana on his head, is shirtless, grey boots, wears glasses (note he's not blind), and has a gun tattoo on his back, and has bandages on his arms. Jake wears a vest, a visor, has dark brown hair, has bandage's on the top and back of his head, an ear piece so he can hear the general, a jacket over the vest, and dark grey shoes, also wears a communication pack on his back. (also Wolf tom and Jake don't have screens on their stomachs). (Also Wolf has white slightly dark fur, while tom and Jake have grey fur), (they also don't have antennas on their heads), (Also Wolf has his trench coat zipped up), (Wolf tom and Jake have the body type of a human, same thing with rose and tim), (Wolf has a belt over his trench coats waist that also goes over his left shoulder).

Now I'll be telling you what they like,
Wolf likes blood and hotdogs and his friends, hanging out with Tom and Jake, listening to heavy metal and rock music, his wife and son Rose and Tim, killing the newborns, the thought of killing all the newborns, and the thought of the war being over. Tom likes sleeping, his boyfriend Jake, his knife attached to rope, hotdogs and his friends. Jake likes the chicken dance, hotdogs, his boyfriend tom, his m16, and his friends, and smoking.

Now I'll be telling you what they hate,
Wolf HATES the chicken dance, the thought of losing the war, the newborns, ketchup, mayanise, chicken enchiladas, his friends in danger, tony and Mike getting in trouble, and the shadow tubby. Tom hates when Jake smokes, Jake getting hurt, the newborns, the war, relish on his hotdogs, and Jake's endangerment. Jake hates when tom tells him not to smoke, the newborns, and the thought of losing the war.

Now I'll tell you about their equipment,
Wolf's desert eagles have extended magazines and are black in color, also has a dragon sword as his signature melee weapon, which he has on his back at all time's. 
Tom's double barreled shotgun has red flames on it and has twice as much range as a normal shotgun, his knife attached to some rope can be thrown 10 meters away and was made by Tom himself, Tom also has a smith and wesson 500. Jake's m16 has an extended magazine and a lasersight, and his knife can kill a newborn in 2 stabs.

Fnf songs that they chose as their signature songs,
Wolf: Overdrive, accelerant, assassination. (These are from different hank mods, also Wolf sings accelerant the most)
Tom: ugh, guns, stress. (From week 7 of Friday night funkin)
Jake: nerves, my battle, slaughter speedway.

Wolf's type of hero: Vengeful Mercenary One-Man Army.
Tom's type of hero: Tenacious One-Man Army.
Jake's type of hero: Hell and back special agent.

Wolf's theme song.