Itachi nods. "Hn."

The two make it outside before Naruto snorts, though he's not sure if it's due to Itachi's boldness, or the secretaries' cluelessness. "Wow, how often does that whole spiel work?"

Looking over at Naruto, Itachi gives him a brazen smirk, "It's pretty much a sure thing."

Amused, Naruto shakes his head sniggering, "Why doesn't that surprise me?"

Snorting, Itachi shrugs his shoulders, "Anyways come on kitsune, we have a long drive ahead of us."

"Hey! What'd I say about calling me that?! And where are you taking me anyways? You can't just bust a guy out and not explain." Naruto rambles, following in step with the older raven.

"You never text me when you were free to see Shisui so I took matters into my own hands." Itachi shrugs as they approach his car.

Waiting for Itachi to unlock the car, Naruto sighs, "It's because I work everyday."

Itachi unlocks his car and both open their doors and slide into their seats. "I figured as much so I told your school you'll be shadowing me at work this week for "real life experience". The next three days should give Shi enough time to work his magic."

Narutos mouth gaped, "But don-"

Cutting him off, Itachi smirks, "perks of being the boss Naruto. And don't worry about work, i'll get you there on time."

Naruto wasn't sure if he should feel irritated or appreciative. Itachi was going way above and beyond just to do something for him. Why? He had no fucking clue. "What about my classes though?"

The older raven quirks his brow, "please, Sasuke says you're top of your classes even with sleeping through most of them."

Leaning back crossing his arms, Naruto crinkles his nose and grumbles under his breath, "Tch, narc." Itachi can't help but chuckle.

Starting the car Dazed and Confused by Led Zeppelin brings the atmosphere to life as Itachi begins to pull out of his parking spot, beginning their hour drive. The two enjoyed each other's small talk in between comfortable silence. If anyone had ever told Naruto he'd be chauffeured around by Itachi Uchiha one day he would have laughed in their faces, but here he was.

Naruto wasn't sure what to expect, he planned on researching Shisui but never got around to it given his schedule. Not having a band, he wasn't sure how that was going to affect recording. Naruto was able to play the instruments required, but he wasn't sure if that was something acceptable. The last thing Naruto had was time, and that's exactly what he would need if he were to record each instrument individually. Thankfully he'd been working on a song that he planned on performing for his raven, but this opportunity was providing him with the option of giving him a physical copy. After all, no one has been more supportive of his re-introduction to music than Sasuke, it only felt right to use this opportunity to surprise him.

Traffic wasn't bad seeing as it was the middle of the day, so the two managed to make it to Tsukuyomi Records in forty five minutes as opposed to the estimated hour. The two had to provide identification to security before they were waved through and drove underground into the parking lot of a rather flashy looking high rise, it wasn't what Naruto imagined. The blond pictured a short, brown, brick building not a modern twenty story high rise. The building was slate grey with charcoal tinted windows. The top of the building had in bold white lettering "Tsukuyomi Records" and a rather interesting logo of a large red circle with six black ripples running through it and six commas arranged in an upside down pyramid.

Upon seeing the blond awe laced confusion, Itachi explained to him that the building was also full of offices, conference rooms, as well as having a fully functioning studio. According to Itachi, today their only goal was to formulate a plan to record a successful demo in three days. Both Itachi and Shisui were adamant on referring to it as a demo, like he was going to distribute it, though that was never Naruto's intention. It was hard to voice that to people who were being so kind and generous to him, so he opted to ride the wave and see where it takes him. For all he knew Shisui would think it's a bust and not worth his labels time.