Chapter 27

SMUTTY WARNING!!!

—-----------------------------------------------

Itachi's interest peaked as he watched his little brother lug a guitar case up the stairs. Wishing to sate his curiosity he silently trails behind. " Learning guitar or something?"

Sasuke didn't notice Itachi's presence, he swore his brother could have been a ninja. The rather startled raven howls in shock, completely ignoring the question. "AH! Don't do that shit Itachi! Make some god damn noise like a normal fucking person for once!"

Itachi chuckles to himself but apologises. However, he had no intention of taking Sasukes advice. "Sorry Sasuke. What's with the guitar case?"

Calming his nerves back down Sasuke shoots Itachi a glare for him finding amusement in the situation. As the classic battle off the glares ensues Sasuke decides he'll just answer him on account of being in a good mood despite Itachi's poor excuse for humour.

Turning away, Sasuke purses his lips, snubbing his nose up at his brother. "Well If you must know it's a gift for Narutos Birthday."

Crossing his arms, Itachi gives Sasuke a calculated look before smirking. "So, when's his birthday?" He thought maybe he'd rile his brother up by getting the blond a gift as well.

Turning back, Sasuke sends Itachi a questionable squint. "It's on Monday, why?"

Mischief flashed across the older brother's face. "Well little brother, I thought maybe I should get him something as well."

"And why would you get him a gift?" Sasuke asks, trying to figure out what his brother's playing at. His brother wasn't one to simply give out gifts, there had to be an ulterior motive.

Unfolding his arms Itachi shrugs, but the smirk never leaves his face. "That's none of your concern."

"The hell it's not! Just what are you playing at?!" Sasuke demands, frustration clearly seeping out.

Itachi chuckles, that was quicker than he'd imagined. It really was too easy to rile his little brother up when it came to the blond. "Relax Sasuke, I just want to be nice."

Letting out a frustrated huff, Sasuke was not satisfied with Itachi's answer. Eyeing his brother suspiciously, Sasuke sneers, "since when do you buy people other than me gifts?"

'Guess I should have figured he wouldn't be pacified so easily.' Itachi internally rolls his eyes chastising himself.

Slowly closing his eyes Itachi sighs, "calm down Sasuke, I'm not trying to do anything to your precious Naruto. "

Sasuke scoffs and rolls his eyes. "That didn't answer my question."

"For one he saved me and I never really had the opportunity to show my appreciation. Also he's important to you, and in turn important to me, though I'll never admit to anyone I just said that." Itachi admits, mumbling the last bit. Saying such things still felt like it damaged his Uchiha pride.

Recognising the uneasiness he himself has become accustomed to because of Naruto, Sasuke smirks. "So he's affecting you too huh?"

"No shit, look at the effect he had on father, if he couldn't even be immune, how could I possibly?" Itachi huffs, now rolling his own eyes.

"I guess you do have a point," snorts Sasuke.

"Hn. It's as if your blondie is able to enchant all Uchihas, Makes me wonder if he could sway grandfather." Itachi muses out loud. There was a point he thought his father was unreachable, he couldn't help but wonder if Naruto could work some kind of magic on the previous clan head as well. The wheels in his mind were now in motion trying to concoct a possible way of getting the two to meet.