Chapter 12

SMUTTY WARNING

—------------------------------------------

Finally arriving home after a rather insufferable day Naruto unlocks the door without hesitation. At least he didn't have to worry about being greeted by his father tonight or in the morning. Not that he would have been up this late anyways.

Thinking back to the school events, and everything that ensued because of them makes him cringe. 'Actually had he found out, he definitely would have waited up' he grimaces, knowing just how bad his next beating is going to be. How nice it must be to have an actual father, and a mother. No, he couldn't think like that, that wasn't his life. There's no use in wondering about things that can never happen.

Sigh to himself he takes off his shoes and makes his way to his room only stopping to realise he should probably clean his bite wound from the stupid dunk fucker. 'Honestly, who bites someone?' Naruto grumbles to himself.

He scrubs his wound out, cleans it with hydrogen peroxide, generously applies some ointment then wraps it up. "Who knew an Uchiha could be a damsel in distress' he snorts to himself. In all honesty he didn't want to make light of the older Uchihas unfortunate situation. It was just his way of coping with the day he's had.

'Hopefully he's alright,' he finally thinks to himself. He knew that Itachi was a little on the intoxicated side and that may be why a super cautious Uchiha was able to be so easily taken advantage of. At least he was interrupted before he had a chance to relay his name to the raven. For some reason he didn't want to let his name slip. It was bad enough that he mentioned being in school, something inside him told it would be better if Sasuke never knew he helped his brother. It would just be easier that way.

'Just my luck, not only Sasuke, but Itachi as well and all in the same damn day.' he thinks while making his way to his room for the night.

Walking into his closet he rummages around until he finds the pipe he was looking for. The pipe was a blown glass pipe, it was an almost transparent whit with different shades of blue swooping and swirling around the whole length.

Taking his weed out, he packs himself a nice goodnight bowl. It may be late, but after everything that's happened today he felt like he needed a little something to help him get even a few hours of sleep. Grabbing a lighter from his desk drawer he walks over to his window before sliding it open and leaning out.

As soon as he pops himself out of his window, he lights the bowl and begins taking heavy drags. Naruto was going to take every advantage of his father not being home. Minato usually stays away from Narutos room, unless there is a reason for him to beat him, and the smell of weed would definitely give him that reason.

Finishing his bowl, he quickly closes his window, hides his weed with his pipe in the back of his closet then heads to brush his teeth. He had forgotten to put his tongue ring in after brushing his teeth last night, so he opted to put in a tighter barbell and twist on the black balls that went with it. Satisfied with his choice of jewellery he makes his way back to his room and undresses. Throwing a pair or orange plaid pyjama pants he slides into bed hoping to have a dreamless sleep.

—-------------------------------------------------------------

"Aargh fuck you're so good at that!" Sasuke moans as he watches his flush red crown disappear over and over again into a pair of soft plump lips. The feeling of tight, wet, heat engulfing his throbbing member was euphoric. A tongue was licking and sucking the pre cum leaking from his tip before he was being plunged back into the heavenly orifice.

"Feels so fucking good!" he groans, throwing his head back in ecstasy. He felt so fucking good. He could feel his pre cum drip down the blonds throat as his cock was taken all the way back, the blonds nose being buried deep in his pubic hair with every head thrust.