Chapter 11

SMUT WARNING

—---------------------------------------------------

"So you want to tell me about what's going on with you today?" A pretty redhead asks from the back seat of her car, passing the joint over to her blond coworker. They were currently on a break and went to her car so Naruto could pick up from her. She always keeps his order in her car when he picks up from her at work.

Grabbing the joint and immediately taking a heavy hit he feigns ignorance "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Look Naruto, I know you better than you think I do. You teased me earlier, then you come to work without so much as saying hi to me. Break comes along and you ask about your order without even looking at me. I can clearly see the bruises forming under your eyes and then there's teeth marks in your bruised lips. So I ask you again, anything you want to tell me?" Izuki asks. Feeling a bit more bold with a slight buzz she currently has.

Opening the door slightly and tossing the mostly finished joint out, he looks at the redhead and says "Honestly I'm fine Izuki." He really didn't want to have this conversation. He just wants to get his weed, get a bit of a buzz and finish up his shift. Today has been long enough, he was ready for it to end.

The girl sighs then looks at him a bit hesitant and asks "D-did you meet someone? I mean the bite marks and not even teasing me like you normally would after your text." She stops and looks away, her fair skin turning a lovely shade of pink.

Realising what the girl was getting at he uses this opportunity to get out of the exact conversation he didn't want. "Oh is that what this is about? Is my little Iz-u-ki horny?" he purrs in his deep seductive voice teasing her hoping to get the persistent female off his back.

Turning even redder she turns as far away from him as possible not being able to speak. Whenever he talked to her this way it sent a spiral of heat right between her thighs, dampening her immediately. She thinks that his voice alone is enough to beckon her to cum.

Chuckling at her cute reaction he reaches over grasping her chin gently and turning it towards him then cooes, "you know I don't do relationships Izuki. Also, I thought I told you if you want me dick, you need just ask."

Looking into his glazed bloodshot pits of blue she lets out a quiet whimper.

Weed makes Naruto either hungry or easily aroused, not in the mood for food he figured giving into a pretty girl after today might not be such a bad way to spend his high. At least he wants to do something with her. Looking into her glossy grey eyes he asks with a demanding voice "What do you want Izuki?"

She whimpers just slightly louder than a whisper "you."

Naruto, being one who likes words is disappointed in her lack of them and growls, "what part of me do you want Izuki? I need you to tell me."

"I- I want you inside of me." Izuki manages to say. She loves Narutos deep fucking voice, and she loved it even more when he talked to her this way.

"Tch, what part of me is inside you my tongue?" he asks, immediately smashing their mouths together earning him a surprised whimper before he bit her lip roughly, demanding entrance. Without hesitation she allows the blond to thrust his tongue into her hot wet weed flavoured mouth. Their tongues licked and swirled around each other as he easily dominated her.

Naruto was devouring every moan that she made, mapping out the whole inside of her mouth with his hot wet tongue. Biting her lips and pulling slightly earning him whimpers and pleas of approval before he dives back in claiming her mouth as his own.