Chapter 14

A painful grunt can be heard from the blond as he slowly begins to stir awake. Opening his eyes the events of the previous night become painfully clear. If the memory wasn't enough the pain through his back was.

One question played in his mind though, how the hell was he in bed? Minato would have left him in the basement until Naruto dragged himself up. As if reading his mind a man's voice he knew far too well spoke. "Ah you're awake.'

"Nadire...what are you doing here?" Naruto asks, half angry and half shocked.

Staring at the teen intently like he was contemplating what to say he finally breaks his silence. "Helping you, Minato went out of town again and mentioned something about ignoring any absent messages from your school the next couple days. I sort of put two and two together and here we are."

"I didn't ask for your help!" Naruto growled in his still rather hoarse voice.

"And had I not you'd be down stairs in your own blood, possibly with an infection." Nadire informs the teen not giving away any indication of what he's feeling.

"I'm used to it..." Naruto quietly mumbles, trailing off thinking about last night.

"Still you needed help so I cleaned you up bandaged you up and gave you a shot of antibiotics and pain medication. Your back is going to be a bitch for the next week or so." Nadire informs the teen.

"Wait, what?" Naruto was shocked that the man had not only touched his body, but cleaned it. The thought disgusted him.

Looking at the teen like he wants to devour him he smirks before saying "That's right. You should be grateful. I may have gotten a little peep show, but you also got free pain meds out of the deal, so how about a thank you from your oh so kind doctor.?

Thinking to himself he realises his back does hurt way less than it should. He should be grateful for that, but it still doesn't sit well with him that Nadire had bathed him. "You'll have to excuse me, but offering thanks is the last thing on my mind." Naruto grumbles in a low angry voice.

Nadire sighs knowing he's not going to get what he wants out of the teen. Ignoring Narutos attitude towards him he decides he needs to clear something up. "Naruto, you know I didn't break my promise right? I may be a sleazy doctor, but I would never go back on a promise to you."

Even though Naruto already knew it wasn't Nadire, he still found it odd to see honestly and slight on set of worry in the man's eyes. "Yeah I know, Orochimaru decided he'd take it upon himself to poke the bear. He called again yesterday leaving another message informing Minato everything and making an assumption that I had pulled one over on him, I'm assuming because I was stupid enough to act normal in class." Naruto sighs.

"I still feel bad about the situation." Nadire admits shocking Naruto a bit. He didn't know anyone associated with his sperm donor knew how to feel guilt.

"Whatever, what time is it anyways? I should get to school." Naruto asks, trying to shake the whole conversation off.

"It's already 10am and I can't let you go today anyways, your back is raw. It looks comparable to ground beef. You need to stay home at least for today. That means no work either." Nadire demands putting on his doctor persona.

"I have so much shit going on at school I can't afford to miss time. I can agree to work, there's no way I'd be able to lift things or reach to grab anything without stretching the non existent skin on my back. But at school I'm just sitting at a desk, it wouldn't be the first time I've gone like this." Naruto tried his hardest to convince the man.

"Your incredibly stubborn and stupid you know that right? No one in their right mind would be able to focus on school with a back as bad as yours. Just take the damn day off." Nadire continues to insist.