Unexpected Love(raven x male reader)

:"Talking"
:'Thinking'
:"Whispering"
:"shouting"
:*Action*

A/n:hey yall, still sad as shit, so I'm posting another sad one, but im better then before so its not going to be that sad, oh, and just like last time, literally everything is the same except Salem doesn’t exist and raven never left. Sorry once again and enjoy.

Your pov

Me:"..."

I stand there staring at my arm, covered in fresh scars. I only finished wrapping my arm in its bandages when I heard footsteps behind me. I turn as my good old friend, raven Branwen approaches me.

Me:"hey birdie, come to laugh like the others"

Raven:*holding out her hand*"no, arm, now"

Me:"I don't have to listen to you"

Raven:"y/n give me your arm, now"

Me:"no, I don't want to"

Raven:”now”

Me:”no”

Raven:”...*sigh*your too stubborn, fine, but I know you’re doing it again, next time I catch you we will talk about this. Now then,*holds out her hand*lets go, the teams waiting for you”

Raven isn’t only my good friend, she's also my teammate, along with three others, I just so happen to be the fifth member of team STRQ, although my name is not included. Raven and her brother qrow have been my friends since I was a kid, they know the most about me, aside from tai, they even my um, habits. They also know the best about how being the strongest in a fight doesn’t always mean you’re the strongest emotionally. Tai is my brother, but hes like the complete opposite of me, my hair is h/c like our dads and my eye color is e/c like our mom.

Me:”...*goes to hold her hand*fine, but don't tell qro-”

She grabs my hand and pulls it forward a bit before pulling my sleeve up to show my bandages, I look away as she looks at me with a stern look. She unwraps my bandages, which were already loose since I couldn’t put them on right, ever, to see my scarred arm, she grits her teeth and squints at the sight.

Raven:”i knew it, who was it this time, was it the Winchester siblings, was it that fall boy, was it-”

Me:”no one, it was no one, I was just, walking in the hall, and, I looked around and, everyone looked so happy, and it made me sad because i don't ever think ill be able to have that”

Raven:”y/n…*sighs and starts redoing my bandages correctly*you will be y/n, eventually, I and qrow already promised you we’d do our best to get you there, and you have the whole team support.*finshes and hugs me, I hug back*i promise things will get better”

Me:” I know, you guys try so hard for someone like me, I'm sorry”

Raven:”for the last time y/n, you’re strong, probably the strongest person I know, but you putting yourself down makes you weaker, stop doing it”

Me:” I know, I'm sorry”

Raven:*lets me go and lightly hits my shoulder*”and stop saying sorry, now I was serious about the others waiting for us,*offers her hand again*lets go”

Me:”...are you gonna hold my hand all the way there now”

Raven:”of course, your a sad little bean, i need to do that”

Me:”but, I'm taller than you”

Raven:”did i stutter”

Me:”n-no ma’am”