|54| IKA-LIMANGPU'T APAT NA KABANATA

— AIDEN —

"Why are you frowning, baby?" Amayah asked, looking over my shoulder to also see what's on my phone.

"Am I?" She nodded. "I'm just waiting for Lexie's reply, I asked her if she knew something about my relationship."

My absolutely wonderful girlfriend decided to massage my shoulders as we waited, her lips constantly touching my cheeks to press little kisses. I sighed in relief, closing my eyes for a brief moment until my phone tinged. I read the reply, also showing Amayah what Lexie said.

"She seems to be a smart lady, baby. I'm not surprised she already knew," Amayah said, not sounding mad that another one of my friends knows now. Apparently, Lexie knew way before our lunch with my parents. According to her, Julius and I are very bad liars. She already had a hunch and Aaron just confirmed it yesterday.  "Don't worry about it. At this point, I know your friends are trustworthy, they wouldn't say anything to anyone."

"Why are you so calm about this?" I frowned as she faced me, genuinely curious as to why I'm more worried about it than her.

"Because I knew what I was getting into when I said 'yes' to you, darling," Amayah smiled down at me, cupping my face and pressing her lips onto mine. "So stop worrying and give me love instead."

I pouted, wrapping my arms around her waist to pull her down to sit on my lap. "Fine."

"Good girl." I blushed at the praise, along with her hand playfully patting my head. "Aw, you're blushing!"

I buried my face into the crook of her neck. "I'm always blushing," I murmured. A sigh of content came out of me when Amaya's fingers started to comb my hair soothingly. Closing my eyes, I tightened my hold on her, pressing my lips to the skin of her neck decorated with a few kiss marks from last night's love making. "I like marking you," I whispered absentmindedly, using my tongue to trace along her neck.

The beauty grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling my face even closer to her neck. "I like it when you mark me."

"Yeah?"

Amayah hummed her response, lightly scratching my hair with her nails. A satisfied sigh came out of her lips when my hands went inside her shirt, caressing her back. I continued marking her neck all the way to her collarbone and the top of her cleavage. Using my left hand, I pulled a bit of her shirt down, exposing more of her bra cladded chest.

"Aren't you supposed to be with your parents in 20 minutes, baby?" My beauty asked, sighing softly at my ministrations. I only hummed, thoroughly enjoying the taste of her skin and the sounds she's letting out whenever I use my tongue and teeth.

An involuntary whine escaped my lips when Amayah cupped my face in her hands, effectively stopping me from devouring her chest. I pouted when she playfully squeezed my cheeks, kissing me softly which was way too short for my liking.

"No, I'm supposed to be with you," I mumbled childishly, protruding my lips, asking for another kiss from her.

I grinned when she gave me one. "No, you're supposed to be up in your butt and spending time with them before they leave later."

"But–"

"Baby," Amayah glared, although I knew it wasn't serious.