|46| IKA-APATNAPU'T ANIM NA KABANATA

— AIDEN —

I'm turned on.

Or as some people would like to say, horny. Because that is me right now. Horny. The morning after our sexual rendezvous was to blame, specifically a certain someone, and that someone is me, but I like to fool myself and say it's Amayah's fault.

To be fair, she did basically just use my hard on as her personal vibrator when she grinded on me earlier in the morning after we woke up to get herself come undone. Oddly though, despite feeling like some kind of a sex toy, it felt good and euphoric. Minus the part where I stopped myself from literally begging to be fucked just to come. I wanted to say it so bad.

Honestly, it's entirely my fault for not wanting to be touched yet. Although as of the moment, I'm contemplating which is worse, being weirded out by my own penis, or sporting an uncomfortable erection. Add the constant image of the dark haired woman's naked body invading my mind every few seconds to the latter. It was torture.

Was ejaculating an option? Yes.

Did I think of doing it? Absolutely.

Did I do it? Nope. I just can't.

Now, I did try a cold shower, something I always do whenever I felt the urge to touch myself, but for some reason, it didn't work this time. I mean, it did for almost an hour, but once the beauty left me a kiss goodbye for work along with a "pat" to my member, mixed with her 'darling' that again for some reason, sounded really seductive earlier, I was hard, again.

I think it has to do with the fact that I'm a virgin. Like, who the fuck gets turned on by a simple touch to their private area along with alluring dark brown eyes, a sexy smirk on red-painted lips and a seductive tone? Who?!

Only virgins I would say. Me, me included.

I actually surprised myself that I didn't faint last night while Amayah was naked on top of me, moaning in pleasure and grinding on my fingers. Surely though, I was red as a tomato the whole time.

One thing I could say, it was an experience I never thought I could have and when I did, let me tell you, it was out of this world. Seeing Amayah in that element, lost in her own world and clinging onto me, it was perfect. She's perfect. Everything about her is.

Being able to have the privilege to see her bare and vulnerable is like a gift to me. And as hours passes by, I crave to see it again. To see her eyes drunk in lust and desire, to see red-painted lips in between her teeth, to see her naked form on top of me and to hear her sweet voice that seemed to resonate the room whenever it's only the two of us.

As of the moment, I wasted my entire break with watching funny videos on the internet to hopefully do the job of turning me off. Thankfully, it did.

As soon as I got off work, I went straight to Amayah's place with a bouquet of pink tulips just because, not bringing anything for the kid as Aaron is currently staying at Julius' place with Bianca. I smiled at the beauty when I spotted her sitting on the couch and drinking wine.

"Hi." I waved happily.

The dark haired woman stood up and approached me, placing her arms around my neck to pull me down for a kiss. I couldn't help but moan, her taste mixed with the red wine invading my mouth as soon as her tongue slipped inside.

"You taste good." I panted when she pulled away, licking my bottom lip.

Amayah smirked, wiping the side of my mouth. "I know something that would taste even better." She whispered the words right into my ear, making me blush at the close proximity and the feeling of her breath hitting my skin.