|49| IKA-APATNAPU'T SIYAM NA KABANATA

— AIDEN —

"You look a lot like your mom," Amayah muttered as she flipped through the pages of my family's photo album. "Aw, baby, you were so adorable." She pouted her lips, staring at a 7-year old picture of me holding a toy car and eating a lollipop.

"Were? I'm still adorable," I pouted, leaning my head on her shoulder.

"Of course, you are, baby. But you're more handsome now." I blushed at the compliment, admittedly loving being called handsome.

"That's my 11th birthday," I uttered, looking right at an image of me and my biological parents dancing in the living room of our house, the time when everything was still perfect and my father wasn't an abuser.  "It was the last decent birthday we had with him."

"Now I'm sad I didn't get to celebrate your birthday with you," the beauty pouted, then frowned when I laughed. "Guess whose fault was that."

She's trying to lighten the mood.

"We can celebrate next year," I suggested with a smile.

Amayah raised a brow, the sides of her lips curving up into a smile that falls somewhere in between teasing and pleased. "Next year?" I nodded, humming. "You still see us being together for that long?"

I sat up, frowning. "Of course, I do. That's not a very good question."

She chuckled and bit her lip. "Sorry, I was hoping for a cheesy comeback, didn't mean for it to come out bad."

"Oh," I blushed, rubbing the back of my neck. "Well, I'm kind of in love with you, it's only natural that I see a future with you."

"Future with me? Why? Do you think you can handle me?" The beauty straddled my lap, knees pressed against the bed as her arms circled around my neck, the photo album discarded in the corner.

"I-I think I can," I stuttered embarrassingly as she began peppering the side of my neck with kisses.

"You think? Baby, I have a very huge appetite, I don't think you can." 

"I might surprise you."

Yup, that came out of my mouth, confidently.

Amayah raised a brow in amusement. "Prove it to me then."

"Right now?" I gulped.

"Right now," she whispered seductively in my ear.

"They're here though, they might hear us," I reminded the woman above me as she seemed to have forgotten that Tristan, Bianca and Aaron are currently here with us. They just don't know I'm not in the guest room anymore.

"Aaron's already asleep and those two probably are, too. Besides, this is our chance not to get interrupted again." It is our chance. For a week now, we've been trying to get an alone time and uh, possibly go to a deeper level in our relationship. Unfortunately, Aaron interrupts almost everytime, not intentionally though.

"Are you really going to turn me down?" She pouted her lips.

I sucked in a breath and shook my head almost too quickly. Smiling in triumph, the dark haired woman  pushed me down the bed roughly. I stared wide eyed as the beauty seductively removed her nightgown, revealing a pair of white lingerie. Bottom lip stuck between her teeth, she then lowered the straps of her bra and kneeled down to remove her underwear painfully slow. An involuntary groan came out of me, already feeling aroused at her teasing.  And not just this night.

Amayah chuckled at my evident impatience, finally ridding her body of any clothing. I let my eyes roam her nakedness, from her collar bone down to her chest, navel and all the way to the place I've been extremely curious and anticipating. The beauty grabbed both of my hands and took it upon herself to place them over her chest. As if on cue, my hands massaged the ample breasts, feeling her nipples harden against my palms. A moan escaped luscious lips, eyes closing in pleasure.