|52| IKA-LIMANGPU'T DALAWANG KABANATA

— AIDEN —

Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I jogged down the stairs to be met with the back of my gorgeous girlfriend who's busy cooking of what I'm assuming is our breakfast. I couldn't help but smile upon hearing her sweet and soft voice humming a tune while slightly swaying her hips as she cooks. Sneaking up on the woman, I carefully wrapped my arms around her from the back. Amayah didn't flinch from the sudden hug.

"Hi," I whispered softly in her ear.

The beauty turned her head to the side, placing one hand on my nape to pull me down for a kiss. I accepted it eagerly, loving the feeling of her lips on mine.

Amayah pulled on my bottom lip in between her teeth before letting go. "Good morning, baby."

"G'morning," I muttered, my face buried in the crook of her neck, feeling rather clingy all of the sudden. "You look beautiful."

"In my sweats?"

"In anything," I replied which earned another kiss. 

"How was your sleep?" She asked, not bothering to push me away and instead continued cooking with me on the way.

"Good, yours? You woke up early," I stated.

"I wanted to cook you breakfast," Amayah answered with a grin, making me smile as well. "I slept good, too. You're a great cuddler."

"I can be your cuddler forever if you let me," I joked, tightening my arms around her.

"That sounds nice," she pulled me back when I attempted to let go, not wanting to be a bother anymore. "Don't stop hugging me."

"I'm not bothering you?"

"You are," she giggled. "But I like it, so just stay there and bug me all you want."

Happily so, I obliged until Amayah finished up and we prepared the table. Although still embarrassed, I let Amayah practically baby me. She kind of has a habit of feeding me even though I have my own food. It's nice though, so I don't mind it that much. 

"You know, we never got a chance to talk about what happened the other day," my girlfriend stated, wiping the side of my lips with her thumb before putting it in her mouth. I blushed at that.

"When we made love?" I asked, my mind flashing back to that blissful day.

She smiled. "Yes, baby. When we made love. How did you feel? Was it good for you?"

My head nodded repeatedly without any hesitation. "I loved it. I was scared at first because I thought I wouldn't make you feel good and I've never really used my, you know... penis for pleasure so it was a wonderful experience. Thank you for being patient with me."

"No need to thank me, darling. I should be the one thanking you for giving me an insane amount of pleasure," she teased with a wink, causing a pink hue to spread on my cheeks. "You think you're ready for more next time?"

I nodded eagerly. "Definitely. But, did I do okay? If I didn't, I can learn more so I can do better." Sydney might have mentioned that Amayah is the kind of person who enjoys sex a lot, and my girlfriend did say she has a high sex drive. In order to fulfill her sexual needs, I should improve my skill in bed, right?

"You did amazing," she reassured. "And I'm not just saying it to ease your worry. Although, I wouldn't be opposed to something more."

"What do you mean?" I frowned, genuinely confused. More orgasms? Is that what she's saying? I did learn that some women can have multiple orgasms.