|46| IKA-APATNAPU'T ANIM NA KABANATA

Start from the beginning

"What?" I asked with my brows raised, curious about this something that would taste even better.

My beauty laughed, throwing her head back before pinching my nose playfully. "Nothing." She then took the bouquet from my hand. "For me?" I nodded. "Thank you, Darling. They're lovely. What's it for though?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Just wanted to give you some flowers."

Smiling, Amayah tiptoed and pecked my lips. "You're sweet."

I let myself be pulled onto the couch where Amayah sat me down, that's when I noticed the variety of food placed on the center table. The dark haired woman prepared my meal for me as she did hers.

"You waited for me?" I asked, expecting to eat alone for dinner. We didn't really talk about eating together once I get to their place, but it's something I like to do whenever I'm here with her and Aaron.

"Of course, I wanted us to eat together."

"I like that." I mumbled shyly, taking a little bite of the mashed potato.

The beauty only smiled. "How was work?"

"Good and boring. There wasn't many customers, but my friend did visit me for lunch to eat with me."

She nodded. "Julius?"

I shook my head, swallowing. "He went on a lunch date with Lexie, it was Vera who dropped by."

"Ahh, the ginger?" I nodded at the question. "Does she-do they know you're in a relationship?"

"They don't, only Julius. Zoey knows I like someone though."

"And Vera?"

"She doesn't." I pursed my lips, noticing her raised brow. "Should they know now?"

"I don't know."

"Should I tell them then?" I questioned.

"It's up to you."

I raised a brow at her nonchalant answer. "Up to me? Shouldn't it be up to you?"

Amayah rolled her eyes. "Then don't tell them."

"Why are you mad all of the sudden?" I asked, confused at the change of mood.

"I'm not mad. Do I seem mad to you?" Although hesitantly, I nodded. The beauty huffed. "Well, I'm not."

Not saying anything in return, I took out my phone from my pocket and went straight to the group chat I share with my friends. Confused, Amayah raised her brow as she watches me type.

Lesbean w/ real strap-on: I know this is too sudden but I want you guys to know that I'm in a relationship with someone for awhile now and I like them so much. I will be answering your questions later. For now, all you need to know is that she's perfect and she treats me right.

I didn't wait for any replies although I saw that Zoey read the message already and is typing. I then showed the message to my girlfriend whose brow raised high upon reading.

"Lesbean with real strap-on?" My beauty smiled in amusement, raising a brow at me.

I blushed, quickly hiding my phone away from her sight. "That's their way of making me feel comfortable."

"I see." She chuckled.

"Are you not mad anymore?" I asked carefully.

"I wasn't mad, just..." Amayah paused, biting her lip. "Yeah, I'm okay now."

I smiled at that. "Good. I don't like it when I make you mad." For some reason.

The beauty only rolled her eyes playfully before raising her spoon full of food. "Say ahh."

I shook my head, blushing. "I can do it myself."

Amayah raised a brow in annoyance, pursing her lips. Scratching my eyebrow in embarrassment, I gave in and opened my mouth to accept the food. With a triumph smile, the beauty fed me until we both finished.

"I'll do it." Amayah insisted. "You're tired enough."

"I'm not tired though," I pouted. "I want to help you clean."

"You can do the dishes tomorrow." Without waiting for my response, the dark haired woman went straight to the kitchen with our dishes. "Don't even think of coming here." Groaning, I sat back down.

Slumping down the couch, I took out my phone to see the notifications, all consisted of messages from my friends from the group chat and a few private ones from Julius panicking about the message I sent earlier. I chuckled upon reading and decided not to reply, going straight to the group chat.

Not a blonde bimbo: I kind of knew it, it was obvious.

Not a blonde bimbo: Don't be shy, tell us who ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Mommy Lexie: Was she the "ma'am" in ur wet dreams???

Lex's side bitch: whutttt??? You are??? How come you didn't tell me?!?! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Mommy Lexie: I can sense ur bullshit through the screen, babe.

Ed Sheeran w/o the D: Congrats cutieee, happy for you <3

Shaking my head in disbelief, I turned it back off and went straight to the kitchen to help the beauty. Her back was turned on me and without thinking so much, I wrapped my arms around her from behind, placing my chin on top of her shoulder with a sigh.

"Yes, baby?"

My face buried on her neck, I mumbled. "You make my heart full."

"You make my heart full, too, darling."

—————

Votes and comments will truly be appreciated. Thank you for reading.

—————

A/N: Happy pride month babes! 💗🏳️‍🌈