My Angel (wheesun)

Start from the beginning

I stretch my body and felt the blankets covering me. I sit up, only to be surprised to see the person I don't expect to be here in my room sitting on the lazy chair beside me reading my book. We met our gaze and for one second I saw mixed emotions in her eyes. I felt conscious and checked myself. I still wear my mini dress that is almost pulled down on my breast. I saw her smirk after seeing me covering my chest. If only I'm not on my hangover and reek of alcohol state I'll make sure you can't resist me Yongsun.

I crawl out of the bed and went to the bathroom leaving its door open for her to see how I strip in front of her without remorse. It makes me feel triumphant inside that I've kicked the gay panic on her ass. Seeing how flustered her face trying to avert the sight. I grab the small towel and wrapped it around my body and brush my teeth. After washing, I went to her front and seat at the edge of the bed drying my face.

"What kind of luck of me to bring you here? I thought you forgot my existence. After that night-"

"Stop! There's nothing that happens that night Wheein. You're just drunk and hallucinating. I don't come here to talk about that thing."

I felt a tinge in my heart has said to my face that those kisses won't mean a thing to her.

"Look, I'll wait for you downstairs let's eat lunch. It's the weekend and I have free time to finally know what's you want in your life." With her last gaze over my body, she walks away fast that I don't even bring myself to argue or object.

It took me a while before I decided to go down to the dining area. She's on her phone again talking with some on her phone. I rolled my eyes and take the chair to the side. It makes me happy to see the food served is all my favorite. Mix stir fry plates of seafood and tuna sashimi and crab stew and different Korean side dishes. Well, my family resides here in the Philippines after putting up their business. I don't know the businesses matters for I'm not into business. I want arts, I love arts the smell of paints on canvas the beauty and uniqueness of each creation. The passion and amazing talents of every artist. It interests me more than studying all about marketing and management or economics.

I saw Yongsun stern gazed at me while we eat. Seems like she wants something to tell. After feeling full and grabbing the dessert of fresh fruits salad made by Manang Annie herself. It's my favorite cause only my favorite fruit was in there.

"Wheeinie... Uhm... How's your school?" Yongsun started.

"It's still not okay. I told you my head won't cooperate with me learning all those businesses strategies and business matters. I'm dumb on that field."

"I know you're smart, you're just slacking off. I'm not here for you for the rest of your life. You'll get married and have family and what will you do with your parent's company to let it drain to bankruptcy? Grow up Wheein you're not a kid anymore."

"Where are you going? Why don't you run the company? You're doing great. I'll give you the compensation double as what my parents pay you."

"That nonsense Wheein, I want my life too. I'm just here to fulfill your parent's will."

"Then sold the company. I don't care! I don't give a damn! You can leave if you want. Don't bother yourself fulfilling that damn testament that I don't think will do good for me in any option. What if I don't want to marry? I'll be poor? Broke and homeless? You're free from me? Is that why you're pushing me to do all you think is best for me? Why don't you date me to one of your business partners so you'd out the problem? You can dispose of me as easily as you want. Don't bother o tell me you care cause I don't feel you're sincere. " I get up and was about to leave when she holds my wrist tight and stared straight at me. She's furious, I don't care. I get used to this silent war between us.