He roared when she took his fingers into her mouth and her eyes nearly rolled back into her head. It was as if they had made love just yesterday, that's how strong the memory of his taste was. While she knew his cock tasted even better, his fingers certainly held their own. Fighting the urge to close her eyes, she kept her emerald hues locked on his onyx ones as she knew she would never get over the sight of how they looked right then: naked and full of need, desperate and wild to take her even though that door was firmly shut and no amount of knocking would get it open.

She hummed and coated his finger in a sheen of her saliva before taking another one in and doing the same motions. He snarled and growled, hips rocking and she nearly wept with need. If he wasn't pressed against her, she would've squeezed her thighs shut, but as it was his hips were in the way so she simply rocked against him to relieve some of the tension. He growled again and the noises weren't helping the pressure.

Once she was satisfied in how coated they were, she slowly pulled them out and let a small pop leave her mouth as they left. He rocked against her again and she smiled softly, knowing how wide her eyes must be with lust, and slowly she moved his hand back down her body with one of her own. The other hand she used to tug up her skirt and when he felt the motion, immediately his gaze followed it and he moaned as his eyes took in what his hands had felt.

"You little vixen," he managed to say through a mouthful of venom. She simply smiled at him and widened her hips a little more, wiggling them for a moment, before pushing his saliva-covered fingers past the lace of her useless panties, and to the drenched folds of her sex.

He roared again, the sound making her even damper. The predatory noises, the dark eyes...they told her she was pleasing her mate, that he was aroused and attracted to her. It was the primal instinct to want to do so, to succumb to the sins of the flesh with the man who completed her in more ways than she even dreamed. And to know he was so affected, to see all those signs, well she was incredibly pleased with herself.

But she couldn't think too far in those directions, not for long, because as soon as he touched her, she was hissing and moaning loudly in pleasure. And it was a simple touch, not even to her clit or her entrance, but to the juicy folds that hid them. She could see him fighting with something and he stared into her eyes for a moment and she gave a single nod, which helped him to move along.

With a grin, she heard the ripping of the offending panties and the scraps were tossed away to be forgotten. He shifted and hitched her leg higher over his back which opened her up to him, making her breath hitch and stutter in her chest, her heart beating quicker. God, he's touching me... Yes, yes...

She wiggled a little to try and get him moving, her eyes dark with need as she bit her lip earning another delightful sound. The saliva she put on his fingers was probably gone, but she was soaked enough it didn't matter. She wasn't entirely convinced all her wetness was just from this moment because she could hear the motions of his fingers as he began to run them through her wet folds.

It was an odd sensation to be a virgin again, to feel untouched even though you distinctly remembered almost two hundred years worth of having sex basically every single night. But she was new and her body was new, untouched by any hands except his and he seemed to remember this as well as he smirked and teased her, not yet finding her clit or entrance, but just moving through her slick lips.

"Carlisle," she whined, squirming against him as she hitched her leg up even higher, as high as it could go without landing on his shoulder. "Please don't tease me."

He groaned. "I can never deny you," he growled and soon a finger dipped past her lips and she was arching and crying out his name loudly. The self-satisfied smirk on his face was charming and hot and addicting. "I missed that so much... I love hearing you scream my name. Do it again for me, precious girl."