Leave her alone mclaggen.

Mention of near sexual abuse if you find it hard to read this for any reason don't read it!

(I don't support this. It's just a pov) please if someone is harassed don't shut up and tell about it no one deserves that.

P.O.V Y/N Nott.

The halls of hogwarts are deserted, I'm doing the prefect rounds, but as I pass through a room that should be empty, voices are heard inside.

"Leave me alone, please."

"Don't play tough...Come on, you know that doesn't work with me, I know what you want."

"No, no, please let go of me."

The voice seems to be female...and quite familiar too.Then there is the male voice that would recognize her at any moment.

McLaggen.

"Get away from me, don't touch me."

"You will do as I tell you...Now stop moving and enjoy."

The female voice seemed to be Hermione's. No, it can't be... what's going on in there? Mclagglen wouldn't be such a bastard to do that...would he?

"Let me!"

Not wanting to hear any more I pick up my wand and point it at the door. "Alohomora."

The door opens and I see Mclaglen holding Hermione by the arms and kissing her neck. She tried to move but couldn't.

"What do you think you're doing stupid?!!" I said pointing my wand at him.

Hermione breathed a sigh of relief, and Mclaggen turned around angrily."Nobody invited you to be here, Nott, you'd better go."

"I don't give a shit I wasn't invited, so it seems to me you don't either. Leave her alone and go before she casts a spell on you." I said angrily walking towards him.

"Force me."

"with great pleasure." I pointed my wand at him and said " DESMAIUS!"

The spell hit him across the chest and after a few seconds he fell to the ground, I approached Hermione and said, "Did he do something to you? Are you okay?"

She shook her head and suddenly hugged me. "Thanks, I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't intervened…I accidentally left my wand in my common room…" she said between sobs.I hugged her back and stroked her hair."That's it, calm down...you're fine, I'm here."

After a few minutes he pulled away, wiping away his tears, and I walked up to Mclagglen, kicked him in the nose and there was a "CRACK."

"Oops...looks like it's broken." I told her and she smiled a little.

"Listen, I'll take you to your common room and we'll leave this idiot here for some teacher to find and punish him."I told her and she nodded in agreement.

We got to her common room and she thanked me again. But I told her that she didn't need to give them to me.

She said goodbye, but before entering she turned back to me and planted a kiss on my cheek as I blushed she left with a smile and a slight blush on her cheeks as well.

I was smiling like an idiot and the fat lady gave me a mischievous look.

It was short, sorry, but I'm focused on my other story. It's on my profile if you want to check it out.