Grindelwald

P.O.V Y/N Grindelwald.

After my brother disappeared from the Dumbledore house with Ariana's death possibly on top of him I decide to speak to Albus directly.

"Albus, I'm sorry about your sister, you know my brother always gets what he wants with you or it's you we get the deathly hallows."

"GO OUT OF MY HOUSE, DID YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID? MY POOR SISTER!" Albus says in a way I've never seen him.

"As you wish Albus, just realize that Muggles have to be in their proper place... below us wizards...No more hiding from them." I tell him determined.

"Y/N, please don't do anything against them..."

"Sorry Albus, I can't hide anymore...Soon you'll have to choose the right side. Think of the things we can do together... My brother, you and I as we have always wanted."

"I have to go, the aurors are on their way... If you change your mind, you know where to find us." I tell him, disappearing.

I am currently at my great aunt Bathilda's house, with my brother packing our bags to escape and find the deathly hallows.

"Albus will have to choose soon, you and I both know he's in love with you." I tell him closing my suitcase with an undetectable expansion charm.

"I know Y/N, I know soon the Muggles will serve us and we won't have to hide anymore..."

We held hands and disappeared to a tower in the middle of some snowy mountains. Only me and Gellert know this place.

We soon settled in and put on spells to repel unwanted Muggles and wizards (Aurors).

We start with our search for relics, looking in books, old newspapers for any evidence of them...

P.O.V Gellert Grindelwald.

After looking for any evidence of them I start to think who will keep the relics are three and my brother seems to be interested in the elder wand.But me too... This can't end well.

"Gellert?" "Are you okay?" "You were looking at nothing." I hear my brother's voice.

"I was thinking...If we both want all three relics...Who gets which one?"

He stares at me thinking and tells me "I want the elder wand on the three... You can keep the cape and the stone."

"I also want the Y/N wand... We're going to have a problem here. Since I don't like to keep leftovers." I say, tilting my head.

"Then I can only think of one thing... Whoever gets the relics first gets them." Y/N tells me. "It's a fair deal isn't it? The best wizard gets them."

"Of course whoever gets them there will be no grudges, right?" "Our goal is the same...to lead the Muggles."Y/N says to me.

"Exactly, whoever gets them will help the other." "We do all of this for the good of all..." I said, nodding.

P.O.V. Y/N.

"In that case, I'm going to continue my search, Gellert, possibly not coming back until I find them."

After saying that I go out the door and I disappear, I have a couple of places and people to visit.

A few months searching abandoned ruins with magical history and a couple of people whose memory I erase later. I was led to the conclusion that the wand is held by Gregorivitch.

It is now night, there are no lights in the shops and houses, but it seems that Gregorivitch's window is open.I grab my wand and mutter a levitation spell as I grab onto the window and step inside.