they are just kissing.

point of view Y/N.

I'm on my way to hogsmeade with my best friends Harry, Ron and  Hermione. We are in our sixth year and I have been in love with Hermione for 6 years it took me 4 years to realize that I like her and it was because of him stupid Viktor krum.

He went with Hermione to the Yule ball, I was going to invite her but he beat me to it .

I got jealous and ruined the night for her along with Ron. I think he got jealous too maybe he liked her. I don't blame him, she's perfect.Then I apologized to her for being a jerk of course, but not Ron.

Now we are getting to the three brooms and we are sitting at a table.

"I'll go get the butterbeers okay?" I told them.

"Okay," Harry answered.

******

"Well, how are you doing in class?" I ask.very well although slughorn seems to be in love with Harry" answers Ron."oh shut up Ronald" you're just jealous that slughorn pays more attention to me than to you"says Harry.

Hermione and I looked at each other amused and laughed. She has a beautiful laugh, she would listen to it all day.I don't realize that I've been looking at her and I see her turn his gaze back to me.I blush a very deep shade of red and clear my throat.

"Oh no"I said"What? What's up?" Harry says. "It's my sister making out with Dean Thomas honestly disgusting" I tell them.

"Seriously Y/N? What if she turned around and saw us making out would she have to go?" Hermione tells me and blushes at what she said.

Harry looks at me with a smile and waggles his eyebrows at me. I blush too. While Ron looks at us jealous.

Hermione She gets flustered and starts drinking Butterbeer faster and grows a foamy mustache."umm Mione? you have a little foam on your lip."I say to her."here?" she tells me and removes a small piece of foam. "umm no, let me help you" I say as I take my thumb and remove it and clean it by putting it in my mouth.

She blushes very hard and looks away. I look at Harry and he's smiling at me I look away and see Ron who looks at me with a scowl. I ignore it.

"Harry boy!" Professor slughorn comes and saves me from embarrassment. "I'm having a christmas party hope to see you there!" "Of course miss granger and mr Y/N weasley can come too" He tells us smiling. "Sure, that would be a pleasure sir" says Y/N and Hermione and Harry nod."Have a good time guys, bye!" he tells us leaving.

"Did you see that? He completely ignored me!" Ron says angrily. "Well he didn't see you" Y/N replies. "I'm in front of you, it's impossible that he didn't see me. He ignored me! It's always you Y/N. The famous Y/N weasley always above everything and everyone!!" Ron says getting up furious. "Ron sit down you're making a scene, they're all looking at us." says Hermione.

"Yes, defending him is always him. I'm leaving. Are you coming Harry?" he says to Harry, "You know what? Stay with him, it's always the same.

We look at each other wondering what just happened and we follow him.

"Ron!"

"Ron!"

He turns around and looks at us angrily "what?" Ron says.

"Relax why are you doing this?" Harry asks "Do you want to know why? Fine, I'll tell you. Y/N is everyone's favorite nobody He notices me and I'm fed up. He always overshadows me so they want him and he doesn't give me any chance to prove myself. It's always him, he's a selfish man who wants everything for himself. I just got tired." He tells us.