love you

P.O.V Y/N.

After the battle in the department of mysteries I took Hermione to the hospital wing as Dolohov's spell hit her in the chest and she has a wound

I can't believe I almost lost her and I haven't told her I love you yet but I have many doubts... What if she doesn't reciprocate? What if I'm not enough?.

Also... I understand that it is a word with too much meaning behind it and I don't want to scare or pressure her.

She is currently resting on the stretcher. Madam pomfrey has already healed her chest wound and she is recovering.

Definitely when she wakes up it will be quite a shock since sirius died... but I'll tell her that I love her since I can't wait any longer.

After a while I rest my head on the stretcher and fall asleep.

"Y/N..."

"Y/N..."

I hear a voice call out to me and I slowly open my eyes and see Hermione already awake and smiling at me.

"My God Hermione! Do you know how scared you gave me???!! I was so worried about you…"I told him with teary eyes.

"shhhhh...shhh...it's over Y/N, I'm here...I'm fine, you see? It's okay." she tells me grabbing my head and hugging her.

"Did anyone else besides Sirius die?" she asks worriedly. "How's Harry?" "And you, how are you Y/N? Are you hurt?!!!"

"Don't worry 'Mione' I'm fine I just have a few scratches but nothing I can't handle...and no one else died but Harry is in shock he still doesn't believe it and answers very briefly.I tell her worried about Harry.

"Poor Harry...I can't imagine what it's like to lose so many people..." Hermione says sadly.

"Me neither." I say to her as I sit back in my chair and take her hand.

"Hermione... I have to tell you something important and I don't know how you're going to take it but I need to get this weight off my chest because I can't hold it in anymore." I tell her squeezing her hand as she looks at me.

"What is Y/N? Don't scare me…" she tells me worried.

"Well... I've been having feelings for you for a while, that is, I like you a lot." I tell her while she looks at me surprised.

"No...what the hell...I don't like you, I fucking love you Hermione...I'm sure I love you and I can't imagine my life with anyone else if not with you." I say and slowly his eyes they fill with tears and suddenly she hugs me and I hug her back.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to tell me that," he tells me, grabbing my face and planting a passionate kiss on my lips.

"I love you too Y/N...I've been doing it for a long time." She tells me smiling happily.

My God this is so pretty...I think I got something in my eye.

What did you think? Tell me your opinions. You can also ask me to make a oneshot as you want (just from Hermione hahah)