secret love

P.O.V. Y/N.

I am in my 5th year at Hogwarts, school is going well and I have 3 great friends named Harry, Ron and Hermione.

Well actually this last one is more than a friend, Hermione and I have been going out for 2 months now we are at the beginning of December and we find it quite difficult to go out without being seen by people, especially Harry and Ron; they can be a bit protective.

Now the three of us are in the Gryffindor common room planning what we're going to do at the last DA meeting.

"Harry, could you teach the Patronus Charm?" I ask him.

"huh? Yes, I thought about it, we will train him after the holidays but for this last class we will go over 'expelliarmus' and 'stupfy'.

"Yes good idea."I answer him getting up from the couch.

"Where are you going?" Hermione asks me. "Oh umm I think I'm going to go for a walk around the grounds."

"But it's snowing, you can catch a cold." The bushy-haired girl answers me.

"Hermione, let him do what he wants, you look like a married couple." Ron says laughing.

"Soon." I mumbled under my breath.

"Did you say something Y/N?" Harry says smiling."no of course not." i said.

"Well, I should go. Also I have to find the twins, I need to ask them something."I tell the three of them as they nod.

"okay."

****

The halls of Hogwarts are deserted, especially very cold. The twins they don't appear anywhere.

As I turn a corner I see the twins deep in conversation with a group of 4th grade girls.

I walk up to them quietly and "BOOO."The girls jump and the twins laugh

"Hey, I wonder what you're doing? You're not up to anything, are you, brothers? I remind you that I'm a prefect.".

"No, not at all Mr. Prefect, we're not doing anything, although if we were we wouldn't tell you." says Fred, moving his eyelashes and joining his hands.

"Oh, come on, I need to ask you something." I say while they look at me expectantly. "I want to play a prank on the pink toad, it will be worth it, I promise."

"Oops little prefect Y/N wants to break the rules." says George and the girls laugh."So what do you need? For 25 galleons you can take whatever you want."

"umm well i want puke pills, dung balls and exploding clocks."I say while the girls look at me impressed.

They start whispering and a shy looking girl with brown hair and green eyes comes up behind them and says "H-hey Y/N, w-was wondering if you wanted to go to hogsmeade with me...as a date?"

The twins start to make hugging and kissing noises. "Shut up you two fools."

"u-umm sorry, but I can't, I'm already with someone." I tell her feeling sorry for her and her friends start whispering.

"I-it's okay don't worry." She says leaving with her friends while I'm left alone with the twins.

"How come little Y/N has a girlfriend and we didn't know about it?" says Fred making an offended face."Yeah, Y/N, you should have told us." "But who is it?" says George.