Chapter 20.

It has been 10 days . Y/n met judo , they both planned out the fight and y/n sent signals to their head on Megatopia . They chose a random island , a bit away from the country of S.Korea .

Coincidentally the island was the same island where Taehyung and Jungkook found Megadon . While planning out the war y/n asked judo about earth , about the people's and his experience when he reached earth .

Judo happily answered everything to y/n , he loved her . He remebered the star she gave him , when he was injured in a fight .

Y/n-

Hmm?

I-i wanted to tell you somethin-

What is it ?

Can we not attack the humans ?

Y/n glanced at judo with a 'what are you saying' look .

I-i mean ... Look at Taehyung and Jungkook... They helped me- If they didn't helped me at that time ... I would have not been in front of you...
Judo said , trying not to make eye contact with y/n . He knew y/n was astonished to his words . She never expected someone like judo . Who has a mindset of killing and only killing would say something like this .

Since when did you became soft-hearted?
Y/n questioned judo . Her hand sliding onto his cheek then slowly making his face turn towards her . He was still looking down avoiding the eye contact .

Look at me .. why are you avoiding eye contact ? Since when did you started having sympathy towards these sick creatures ? They deserve to be cleared from this universe !! Can't you see ? They have ruined the earth ... Someday they will get megadon ..they will make us their slaves in the future if we didn't took control of them right now..

Is this important? C-can we not....
Judo said . He hugged y/n hard and his face turned into a gloomy mood . Robots are not suppose to show emotions ..

Who taught you this ?

Huh?

Who taught you to go against your people? .. they gave you life ... They made you ... You should be thankful to them ... But ... You are going against them.... WHY !!

Y/N PLEASE LISTEN!! Judo gripped onto her jacket tightly , not wanting to let her go .

JUDO LEAVE ME !! Y/n screamed .

NO Y/N YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!! THEY ARE MANIPULATING US AGAINST THE HUMANS !! HUMANS WERE THE ONE TO MAKE US !! WE WOULD'VE NEVER EXISTED IF HUMANS DIDN'T SENT AD2M AND EV2 TO SPACE- battery low ! Battery low!!
Judo's grip on y/n's jacket became loose as he fell on the ground lifeless .