Chapter 6

Jungkook who just came back from his loong night at the club , plopped himself on the comfy sofa . He didn't even bothered about the shoes , he just wanted to sleep .
He felt his eyelids getting heavy as he took a deep breath and drifted to the dreamland .
Soon his sleep was disturbed by moans ... MOANS ??? yes moans .....

Whom do they belong to ? As he was halfway asleep he couldn't figure out who it was . As he dragged his feet towards tae's room . He saw something he wasn't prepared of .

Jimin?? What are you doing here bro??

Jungkook who saw jimin watching porn on his phone in taehyung's room , was confused .

What yo doing here ? Where's hyung??

Jungkook felt that it was impossible for taehyung to leave his room . As he was about to run and find his precious brother . There taehyung was . With a box in his hand .

Jimin  explained to jungkook, that Taehyung was gone to buy some essential items for his new invention .
On the other hand , taehyung who just went inside the room . Closed it . And started his work again .

Bro your eyes and brain will rot due to lack of sleep ....

This comment of jimin made taehyung chuckle . As he just focused on his work instead of talks .
He barely even talked . Bro what's wrong with ya?

Meanwhile:

Y/n who was just wandering here and there , searching for a good place to stay . Was still confused to where she should make the ARMY base .

As she wandered here and there she saw someone at the window of an apartment ....

Wow humans like him exist ? He is perfect ....

Y/n couldn't understand how a human . A simple human be that perfect looking . It was the first time she saw someone this pretty .

As in Megatopia they were only steel troops . Shaped in different forms and filled with different engines .