Chapter 9

Jungkook and Taehyung took a deep breath knowing that they have found something , that no one knows .
Well .... It will be a waste of time if it turns out to be just a toy ....
Jungkook scoffed .
Shhhh~~ we can do this !!

......

Taehyung and jungkook both took a boat  and tried their best to get to that island . Finally .... They were here !

It was a big isolated island . Not even a single person to be seen . How come no one ever knew about this place ....
As taehyung and jungkook started going deep inside the woods , they heard sounds of birds chirping louder and louder .

When they both reached to the middle of the island . They saw a giant robot like structure . It looked like it has crashed in the woods. 

Well.. that was the truth .

Flashback~

Judo who was all ready to go to the earth was happy . He was the first robot from Megatopia to be ever send in the some other planet . He thought the journey would be cool as it did . And he reached earth .

As he reached for the toposphere , he felt like his wires being pulled off from his head . Robots don't feel much pain but that was painful . The pain was caused by all the data , WiFi networks and it caused him to crash on that isolated island .

Gladly no-one ever noticed him . He was lying on the broken trees caused by his huge body as he saw in the sky . He still had some power left . He looked at the stars , trying his best to find Megatopia . But failed .

He put his finger on a red button and said
y/n I hope you will find me and help me , like you did when I was just a training robot
As he pressed the button a beep was all could be heard and the robot stopped working .

Present time

Woah hyung!! That's a big robot !!
Jungkook said while hopping onto the hand of the robot and proceeding for the head . Taehyung who was astonished to that fact that how can such a big robot came here .

A mad scientist won't do it . And the way it's made .... Only a genious can solve this robot's mystery .....

Taehyung was still admiring the way the robot was made when he heard a scream
Oyyyyyi~~
Hyung look what I found!!!!!

Jungkook, who was grabbing a metal ball was proceeding towards Taehyung.
Huh~
What's that ?
Taehyung couldn't understand as to what that ball is for when he saw it a bit cracked . He opened up the cracked part only to see some
Wires