Chapter 14

Y/n !
Nayeon shouted as she saw y/n sitting on the bench closing her eyes . She slowly walked towards her not minding Jimin calling her to go .
As she stepped further a big group of high schoolers walk past her causing her to loose y/n's sight .

Reaching the bench she saw y/n was not there anymore . She looked around but y/n was nowhere to be seen .

Oui pabo ! Gotta go !!
Jimin shouted as the subway was standing just on the spot it's gate opened welcoming the passengers .

****
Done !
Taehyung stepped back admiring the  robo he made from jungkook's sketch . Jungkook was fast asleep while watching taehyung do all the stuff .

Taehyung not wanting to wake up the younger slowly kept the robo in a safe place , then picked up jungkook and took him to his room . Both brothers slept together after so many days ... Maybe years .

Taehyung was very satisfied by what he made as he had a wide smile on his lips when he was drifting to the dreamland .

The light sounds of their snores filled the room when a beam of light appeared nowhere .

Y/n~

Y/n ?

Y/N !!

Taehyung got up hearing a robotic voice calling out someone named y/n .
Huh?
Bro if you're here to rob us , I'm sorry to say but we have nothing that is usable to you ...
Taehyung called out two more times checking the kitchen , small hall and even balcony but didn't got a hint of anyone .

Mmmh hyung ?
Jungkook came out having a puffy face and droppy body .
Why are you roaming around the place this late at night ?
Jungkook questioned , lines forming on his forehead as he narrowed his eyes in question .

Uh... I thought we got some robber guests ...
Taehyung shrugged off . After examining the whole place one more time , both of them just got tired and went to sleep .

On the other hand in taehyung's lab ....

Y/n~~
I'm here !
I'm finally back to normal!

****

Y/n who was roaming around on a random sidewalk heard a sound . Firstly she assumed it as a normal sound from any other source but after knowing the truth , she started sprinting towards the higher area to listen to that voice more clearly .

What was with that voice ?