Chapter 18

Taehyung looked directly into her eyes and smirked
One wrong move and  judo will only become a sweet memory

Y/n didn't knew of what taehyung is capable of as she slowly started loosing her grip on taehyung's collar .
Taehyung also let go of her and got up from the cafe floor .
Y/n slowly got up and looked at jungkook cursing him under her breath .
WHO ARE YOU!?!!
Nayeon questioned , tears running down her cheeks . She always assumed y/n as a helpless girl and after what she did to jungkook , nayeon was much sacred of her .

WHAT ARE YOU!?!!
Jimin screamed . He couldn't accept the fact that a person , he knew , who was helpless and depressed could cause so much harm to his brother like best friend .

Taehyung grabbed y/n by her arm and started dragging her towards the restroom .

In the restroom he left her arm and started walking further . Y/n was scared and started backing up until she hit the wall with her back .  She tried to leave from the side only to get trapped by taehyung's mascular arms .

who is your boss ?
Taehyung asked , his deep voice sending chills down y/n's mechanism .
I asked WHO IS YOUR BOSS!?!!
Taehyung growled , his voice echoing through the whole empty restroom .

I-it's none of y-your buisness-
Y/n said , stuttering due to being scared . The person she somehow started to like would turn out to be like this . Their first encounter would be like this ...
Millions of thoughts were running up in her mindset . She felt week and was about to fall when taehyung grabbed her arms tightly .

It's none of my buisness- HUH!?! YOU JUST HURTED MY BROTHER OUT  THERE!! WHY?!! WHAT WRONG DID HE DO TO YOU!?!!
Veins started popping around taehyung's neck due to too much anger . He was shaking while grabbing her tightly against the wall .

Don't make me hurt you-