Chapter 5

HYUNG IT'S THE LAST TIME !! COME AND EAT BREAKFAST ORELSE I WILL THROW ALL YOUR SCIENCE THINGS OUT OF THUS HOUSE !!
Jungkook was tired of taehyung's behaviour . He is always in his room
He never comes out . He skips meals .

"He has gone mad...."
Jungkook thought as he took a sip from the banana milk . He heard taehyung's room creakingly open .
The sound of door opening was accompanied by taehyung's victory yaaays .

Jungkook scoffed ." Everyday's drama . Why does he's always studying and inventing ? It's boring . "
Taehyung ran to jungkook showing off his new invention .
It's just a toy plane !
Jungkook said in an annoyed tone . He knew taehyung thinks that it's fun to invent but the real fun is when he goes to club . Where taehyung never went ......

To jungkook , taehyung's inventions were pure useless and to taehyung , jungkook's playboy attitude was useless plus disgusting.

In short words we can say that Taehyung is an anti-romantic !

Taehyung gave jungkook the wtf look and then showed him the complex parts of the plane . It had a built in camera ! So tiny that it seemed unexisted .

As Taehyung started to explain his invention jungkook's eyes felt heavy and he became sleepy .

So this invention here is one of my bestest inventions . It had built in hidden camera . It can fly to even Antarctica . It is very useful . We can click pics of so many places where we never went . We can search abandoned places and .... Kookie .....kookie?? .... jungkook??? JEON JUNGKOOK!! LISTEN TO ME!!

Jungkook woke up , he felt the same as he felt in the lectures . The sleep was so good . That he put his head on the table . Ignoring the angry taehyung and drifted to the dreamland . More like a club land .
Cause he's a playboy ! DUH!