Chapter 17

NO!
Taehyung shouted as y/n started applying more pressure on jungkook's neck . Jungkook trying hard to remove her hand but failed everytime . She was powerful indeed .

Jimin and Nayeon ranup to her and tried to get her away from jungkook but y/n didn't even moved a bit .

Jungkook's veins started appearing on his forehead . He was slowly being breathless . He couldn't do anything . And y/n ... She was still looking into taehyung's eyes while strangling jungkook with all her power .

Taehyung got up grabbing a knife from the counter aimed at y/n's arm . Everyone was scared and shocked to see no blood coming out of the wound .

As taehyung tried his best to make her grip loose . He aimed for her neck and grabbed her with all his might pushing her away from jungkook .

Jungkook was breathless as he almost passed out . Due to all that happening everyone was in shock .

WHERE IS JUDO ?! WHAT HAVE TO DONE TO HIM ?!!

Y/n screamed , not wanting to let go of taehyung's collar as she gripped it tightly. After so much time finally y/n found someone, someone who was everything for y/n . Now she can't let him go far away . She will do anything to save judo anything means ANYTHING....