Chapter 7

WAKE UP !! KOOKIE WAKE UP!! Taehyung whisper screamed so as to not disturb their new neighbours . The Kim Brothers .

Jungkook who showed no sign of awakeness was lying on the bed , covered in sheets . As if he's a mummy . A bunny mummy .

Taehyung wasn't having it as he picked jungkook up and took him to his lab while he was still asleep .
Now wake up sleepyhead !! See there is such a cute gurl there !!

Taehyung played trick just so he can know whether kookie is sleeping or not . To which jungkook opened his one eye half and looked around .

Hey KOOKIE !!! I have completed the invention!!! Let's launch it !!
Taehyung was very excited about his invention , as jungkook slowly proceeded to what's happening ......
When he was finally awake he saw taehyung setting up the mini plane .

*after some time*

READY ??
READY !!
Both the brothers were very excited about the lauch as taehyung pressed the launch botton .
LET IT GOOOO~~
INTO THE UNKNOWN~~~
Jungkook who started singing due to such a good mood was accompanied by their new neighbours complaining and shouting at them to stay silent . It was midnight afterall .

Y/n's POV :

I was walking down the road when I saw someone singing . His voice is so good ~~
His melodious voice was accompanied by someone shouting STOB IT . I chuckled and carried on my task .
But when I saw at the rooftop
That guy
WOAH!

I wish robots like him existed in our Megatopia

On the other hand taehyung glanced at the road only to find a girl looking at him . She was beautiful, very beautiful . She was just looking at his eyes . As he also looked in her realish fake eyes .

As their eyes met . She immediately looked away and ran , as the speed of a bullet . She was now nowhere to be seen
Huh?? Strange~~
Taehyung said as he controlled the overexcited bunny .