Chapter 16

At the cafe everyone was talking and ordering some beverages .
Sooooooo ! Lemme raise a toast , to the pabo I adore the most !!
Jungkook said as he giggled lightly peeking at jimin , gaining an elbow smack from jimin .

Y/n's POV :

I came to this specific cafe cause i am tired . I'm tired of all this . All I want is to meet judo . I don't wanna fight . I-i don't wanna see humans as our slaves . Why am I acting so ? D-do i started having feelings for humans ? No it can't ! If leader knew that insted of helping them I'm wasting the time ... H-he won't leave me ...

WHAT SHOULD I DO !!

Aigooooo ! I'm not a pabooo !

Hehe ! You are !! Am i right hyung ?

Well .. yes kookie !

What ! Kookie .... Hyung ?
Are these the two people judo told me about ? I-is it ?

I have to do something . What if he did something to judo ... N-no he can't!!!

*****

Jungkook was laughing loudly when he felt a hand on his shoulder . He turned around only to see the similar girl he met on a sidewalk .
B-bitch you ?

Jungkook smirked as he grabbed her by her hand and pulled her close causing her to fall on his back .

You ?!

Jimin and Nayeon both perked up at the exact time . They have already met y/n and they were shocked to know that kinda everyone knows her .
Y/n looked at everyone at the table and her eyes landed on  someone she never expected to meet like this , in this situation .

Y-you ? Y/n said her face nearly red

Y-you ?
Y/n said her face nearly red . Tho she was a robo she had some features that made her more huminish .
Taehyung on the other side of the table looked at y/n , not removing the eye contact . He saw a light blush crept her cheeks .

While still maintaining the eye contact
y/n slid her hand on jungkook's neck and squeezed it tightly .....