Chapter 3

Y/n who was on her way to the giant blue /green marble planet . The planet was beautiful . Way much better then Megatopia . Megatopia only had robots no greenery no water nothing . Although those robots only need sunlight to stay alive or I should say charged .

When she finally reached the ground she looked everywhere . Tall tall buildings . Trees and even humans . Although all the robots in Megatopia looked like steel troops but she was specially made to look like a human .

As she walked past so many people on the busy street . She just looked at everyone . They will either busy with work or in their phones . The wifi data networks were causing a headache to y/n's brain or should I again say MPU .
There were millions of networks. Distracting her from her mission . As she ran as fast as she can to a calm place . She by mistake pushed someone .

???: POV

I was going on with my task when I felt a light push on me . And when I turned around to look who's that .
That girl . Is she a foreigner . She's so pretty .

I couldn't control but to stare at her beauty . Not in a creepy way tho . As my eyes landed on her plump lips .
Yaaaaaaaah ! Control yourself . Don't act like a playboy !
I just fought my feelings and rushed towards her
You ok ?

She looked up at me . Her puppy eyes . AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ! Control yourself jimin !!!
She was so beautiful . She didn't even looked like she's from this earth . She's so pretty .

She opened her mouth to say something when she grabbed her head and started screaming .
Is she in distress ? She doesn't look like she's distressed .... Or is she a psycho , a beautiful psycho .
Ok jimin enough imagination , just help that poor soul .

I just went near her and put my hand on her head . Her head was cold . Like a cold metal . But why was she screaming . I tried to calm her down but she couldn't even control her screaming .

Ahh ! My head hurts bad !!
The poor soul complained . I didn't wanted her like that as I took her to a hospital . As she saw the doctor about to check her body temperature , she pushed me with such a force that I fell . And she ran away .

Huh? Weird ?? Yet beautiful !!
Jimin control your playboy acts !!