Chapter - 75 | World Crashing Down Around

Start from the beginning

Everyone was seated at the dining table as usual for breakfast before leaving for SIEST. But there was something odd about his sisters, Bebo and Kitty, who were seated beside him with their heads down, and after looking at them, he found that Bebo's eyes were on Kitty's hands, which held a mobile, and both were smiling and looking at something on the screen.

He scrunched his brows as he considered what they were doing so keenly, and his Bade Papa's expression didn't escape his notice. He noticed Tej's stern face as he waited for his twin sisters to look up from their phones and begin their breakfast as everyone else was doing, but the twins were completely unaware of this.

He was aware that his Bade Papa didn'tapprove of any other type of work being done during breakfast, and he realized that he would now have to be the savior for his sisters.

He looked here and there and then nudged on Bebo. She was so focused on the screen that that she let the nudge be ignored.

Shaurya became agitated as he pondered what was on the screen that they were staring at so diligently that they weren't even aware of their surroundings.

He nudged Bebo once more, this time a little harder, and Bebo realized she was being prodded.

When she turned her head, she noticed her Shaurya Bhaiya staring at her. Her gaze then moved to her mother, who was standing near where her father was sitting and staring at her. Her brows furrowed, but it didn't take long for Bade Papa's expression to make her realize what was going on. She immediately nudged Kitty, who looked up as well, and the daggering stares in her direction alerted her to her surroundings, prompting her to slip the phone into her pocket and smile sheepishly.

Tej now turned his attention back to his plate, as did the others, to finish the meal.

Breakfast was a quiet affair.

Shaurya had gone to his room to collect a file, and while he was descending the stairs to leave for college, Gayatri's voice caught his ear.

"Tum dono kya kar rhe the us vakt... Haan ?... Itna bhi kya important tha jo mobile mein hi kho gaye the..."

"Arre Mom aap dekhte toh aap bhi kho jaate humaari tarah...", Bebo said.

Although Shaurya was about to leave, their conversation piqued his interest, and he paused to listen in.

"Aapko pta hai Mom... Reema ne whatsapp par kal ki photos bheje... Hum vhi dekh rhe the...", Kitty said.

"Kal ki photos ?...", Gayatri asked.

"Vo hum kal Anokhi se milne gaye the naa... Tab humne kuch selfies li thi uski beti ke saath... Hum vhi photos dekh rhe the Mom !...", Kittysaid with excitement.

Shaurya stiffened as soon as the words reached his ears.

The mere mention of Anokhi's daughter instilled in him an intrigued feeling. When he heard that his sisters had already met Anokhi's daughter, he felt compelled to learn more about her.

"Bohot saari photos hai Mom !... Yeh dekho...", Kitty said, pulling her phone from her pocket and showing her mother the photos.

Shaurya was standing there silent, and he didn't know why he was feeling a crave to see Anokhi's daughter.

"Ek aur baat btaau Mom..."

"Uski beti naa bilkul usi ki tarah hai... Ditto Anokhi jaisa nature hai uska...", Kitty said.