Chapter 20

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The two of you were walking along the old pathway, Heisenberg taking the lead and you trailing sheepishly behind. He had somehow managed to contact the two of them via television - you had no clue how it worked but didn't question it - and Donna and Moreau reluctantly agreed to meet with you two. You felt your stomach slightly tying itself in knots as you remembered your first interaction with the Lords; you were shackled to Dimitrescu's guest quarters and they watched as you fought tooth and nail for your little sister.
Surely they knew it was a trap... but Heisenberg had his own plan.
"Ugh... must you have made these so heavy?"
You strained against the makeshift shackles Heisenberg had created as an alibi using his powers, he scoffed at you but didn't turn around.
"Come on... we want it to be believable, right? Now quit your whining"
You sighed in exhaustion as he pulled encouragingly on the chain he held, continuing at your sluggish pace as he swaggered ahead to your location. As you trudged, you looked around at the lifeless sky - it must be some time in the late afternoon... perhaps an hour before sunset. Ever since you were taken prisoner you had lost all concept of time as you were confined to that dark bedroom, so this was somewhat of a refresher.
"Brother! Sister!"
You snapped out of your daze as you heard Heisenberg's voice boom out suddenly, you looked past his shoulders and saw the two Lords standing at the statue you agreed to meet at.
"H-Heisenberg" Moreau's unusual voice uttered out "you came, what do you want?"
"Yes" Donna, who was holding the little doll close to her middle, also spoke up "and why have you taken Y/N Winters with you... it's hard not to question your motive".
She had such a hushed husky voice that even Heisenberg went dead silent just to hear her, but despite their questioning he kept his usual playful demeanour.
"Hey! Aren't I your favourite big brother? Why would I trick the two of you, huh?"
Heisenberg head-locked Moreau and gave him a nougie, you stared as Moreau just giggled like a child and the little doll bounced over to you.
"You!" Her voice came out almost like a shriek which made you wince, the doll laughed maniacally as you turned your face to her.
"Hehehehe... Rooose, Roooose! Guess what's happened! Hehehe!
"..."
"Hehe! Wouldn't it all be better if she was just never born?"
"!"
"She's goooone forever! Forever and ever!"
"Shut up!" You yelled at her scathing words "don't ever say that!"
"Hehehehe! I'm gonna get you!"
"Donna! Tell Angie to quit teasing Y/N!" Heisenberg defended you somewhat, then remembered the act you two were putting on and yanked the chain which sent you flying towards him. Angie finally shushed and ran back to Donna, who questioned him further.
"Karl, you mentioned that Mother Miranda sent you to take care of the flasks... but why would she entrust such a task to you? You're not a very obedient son".
You looked to Heisenberg for a response, but he simply relaxed his shoulders and dropped his hammer to the ground, without a care in the world.
"Now what do you mean by that, Donna? Listen, the ceremony is soon and Mother Miranda just... wanted to secure the package properly - that's why Y/N is staying cuffed to me - Mother Miranda asked me to send her each of the flasks privately so there would be no complications".
...
The two of the Lords went dead silent, your stomach dropped and you started praying as you awaited their responses.