Chapter 17

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Girls, girls! I think she is clean enough now... Bela fetch the gown I laid out for her, Daniela dry her off as best you can- and Cassandra put the sponge down!"
You sat there, naked and vulnerable, inside a cream coloured bathtub with golden accents and surrounded by four - quite literally - buzzing women. You hugged your knees in an attempt to hide your breasts from them, body submerged in warm soapy water, wondering if Heisenberg had retrieved the flask yet and if perhaps he was searching for you outside. Well you were in a bit of a pickle at the moment.
"Okay, stand up now, Y/N! I must dry you"
Feeling defenceless and slightly embarrassed, you gave in and stood up, letting Daniela wrap a huge brown towel around you and rub everywhere until you were completely dry. They had cleaned you thoroughly from head to toe, although you felt good afterwards, their sudden hospitality made you very nervous. You just needed to make sure Heisenberg had time to sneak around - and here you were in the guest ensuite being pampered.
"Come with us, now!"
Lady Dimitrescu stood back and watched as Daniela wrapped the towel over your shoulders and all three girls walked you into the bedroom to dress you. Your teeth were gritted together as you still felt nervous about the situation, that was until Bela pulled out a beautiful hand-stitched brown dress that reached just above the knee.
"Here it is! Mother got Aunt Donna to make this just for you"
"Isn't it pretty?"
"Come here, let's put it on!"
You gazed at how simple yet stylish the dress was, that Donna woman must be a very talented individual, and she was the next target. The girls removed the towel draped over your shoulders and sat you down on the bed to get started - Cassandra started putting clean undergarments on you, Daniela slid the dress over your body and zipped it up at the back, and Bela combed through your damp h/c hair.
The girls all beamed excitedly as they finished and gestured to the wall mirror, you stood up and looked straight in.
Wow. It fit perfectly.
A smile spread across your face as you posed slightly and admired the way it looked on you.
"Well well well, look at you, Y/N Winters"
Lady Dimitrescu crouched and entered through the doorway suddenly and the girls backed away from you, your smile faded as she approached and you immediately went on guard again.
"You're all made up, how do you feel?"
"G-good" you gulped as her cold hands rested on your shoulders "thank you very much"
"You're very welcome, young lady" she smiled an unusual smile and your heart raced, the girls each had a similar expression too as they slowly closed in on you. Your hands curled into fists as your fight or flight immediately kicked in.
"And such a strong vessel you are too..." Lady Dimitrescu's fingertips danced across your throat menacingly "oh indeed".
"You will make such an obedient daughter"
"...a what? Aaaahhh!"
As soon as the words left her lips, her huge hands gripped onto your forearms tightly and forced you up into the air as she walked. The girls' giggles were back again, only this time with a much more sinister feel to them. You struggled and wriggled against her grip as much as you could but she was much too strong for you.
"Hey! What are you doing?! Put me down! Put me down now! Help, someone!"
"Urgh!" She strained as she threw you down onto the bed hard, silencing you as well as almost knocking the wind out of your lungs. She pinned you down by your wrists and chuckled to herself evilly.
"Bela, get the cadou sample from the draw"
"Th- the what?!"
"Yes, Mother"
"Girls, help me hold her down"
You panicked as you watched them all hold you down hard into the mattress, Bela rummaged through a drawer and emerged with a long-needled syringe containing some kind of weird parasitic bug inside of it.
"Nooo! Help someone, please! Mmph!"
"Hush now, Y/N! It won't hurt a bit! So stop struggling!"
Nobody could hear your protesting, Cassandra gagged you with her hand and all you could do was cry and struggle as you saw the syringe edging closer to your stomach. You closed your eyes, unwillingly embracing the pain you were about to feel, but your mind fluttered back to Rose. Oh Rose. You never got to save her, and you promised you would. Damn it all.
"Hey!"
"!"