Heisenberg's POV

This woman...
She is exactly what I need.
All my plans to take down that bitch Miranda... my plans to get the flasks and to use Rose...
This is...
So much easier.
Why didn't I think of it before?! Ethan had two daughters, right? If one is powerful then obviously the other must be too. Some strong-ass genes he's got in his swimmers!
And Miranda just dismissed her and... gave her away to me? This is just too good to be true! I gotta make sure she doesn't escape again, I can't do this without her. I can finally be free of the decades I've spent worshipping that fucking psycho bitch and being a part of her stupid 'family'.
As I pace the room thinking, I notice Y/N looking at me with a confused expression, God she has no idea what's to come.
However, the issue is she's not a clueless baby like her sister, she's a grown woman and a tough one at that - why does she have to have autonomy?! The fact that she would cut her own hands off to escape from here is telling on its own.
She definitely won't help me willingly - no, she's only here for the kid. I need to be forceful with her and make sure she doesn't escape... oh! And make sure word doesn't get out about her powers so the others don't try to steal her - especially Miranda.
All these blueprints, plans, the factory's production... and I've found the golden ticket all in one woman! Despite appearances I feel so giddy, I look at her lying there on my bed with her h/c hair and gown all over the place. A smile spreads on my face and I can see her guard going up. I'd love to undo her right here right now but I must crack on with the new plans! So much to do!
So long, fuckface!