Heisenberg's POV

I left Y/N at the entrance as I snuck around the back of the castle exit towards the central tower. If the flask isn't there it's in her quarters... but I don't think she'd leave it somewhere so obvious.
I can't believe I made another bargain with a mortal... and on top of that - a woman. Is it because I pity her for the situation, or is it because I respect her fight? Am I going soft?!
I walked onwards through the back alleys, my hammer swinging by my shoulder in case any trouble shows up, but my thoughts continue to take over.
Once we fix Rose, what will happen? It's not like she'll get to keep her and go home happily ever after, no - she'll be stuck with me in my factory. A deal is a deal, and I need her. It's not like her parents are around to get a hold of the kid either, and Y/N doesn't exactly have much of a home to return to. Ha, I can't wait to see her reaction to the produce of the business.
I finally reach my destination and climb in, sweeping about the place, not really paying attention to anything that could be watching.
How could I let myself get sucked into this mess.
I hardly leave my factory I have so much work to do. I'm the heir of my rich family's business - a Lord and leader of the rebellion for God's sake - and that Y/N... she's nothing but a lousy, stupid ass...
...
Hmph.
...mortal equivalent to that of a goddess, if my theory is correct. Damn it!
Why do I even care?! It's like I'm trying to keep her happy while she's with me.
I...
...
Should I have sent her in alone?