"Good evening Uncle,Aunty.." Kai greeted..

"Good evening too" Mr and Mrs kim greeted back..

"Mom please excuse me..I need to use the Restroom!" Jennie said then immediately stand up then leave..

Jennie go straight to the female restroom and locked the door from inside..

"Damn it..Why it has to be them!!" Jennie said feeling pissed off..

Jennie take out her phone and immediately dialled Rosé number..
After few rings.. Rosé answered..

"Hello??"

"Hello Rosé.."

"Hey girl what's up?? How's the dinner??"

"We didn't start eating yet..but I don't think I can eat after I found out who is the other family we are going to meet!"

"Who??"

"It's kai family!! Ah! I don't want to go back there!"

"What really?! Kai?! As in Kim jongin??"

"Yeah! The one and only!"

"Huh?! How?? Didn't know that You're father is friends with Kai's father!"

"I know right! Geez..Why do My father's friends always has a  dick son!"

Rosé laughed..

"We'll..I don't know what to say about that! Why don't you asked that to hanbin's father..But hey..Kai is fine..why do you hate him??"

"Oh hell No!! I don't want My dad to slap my face infront of that kai! I hate kai because he is such a dick.."

"Ha ha..then endure kai presence..By the way Where are you??"

"I am here in the Restroom..I excuse myself upon seeing Kai!"

"Oh my gosh! That's rude!"

"I can't stand seeing him after what he did to me!'

"What did he done to you??"

"He kissed me infront of the people while we are in the middle of photoshoot!! So I slap him!"

"He what?! Oh my gosh! Are he insane!"

"Maybe he is..Ah! What should I do..I don't want to go back there!"

"But you have to Jen..You have to give you're parents a face!"

Jennie sighed deeply..

"Alright..I will go back there now..I will Update you Later!"

"Okay Jen..Good luck..and enjoy your meal! Ha ha!"

The call ended..Jennie sighed then looked at her refection on the Mirror..She practice her fake smile and then get out from the Restroom..

Jennie saw that Her parents are already busy talking with someone.. There's Three people sitting on the vacant seats a while ago..Jennie sighed for a Ninths time then walked towards their direction..

Jennie go back to her seat and sat down without even looking at The other family who is sitting just across the table..

"Jennie sweetie..What took you so long??" Mrs kim asked..

"Ummm..Roseanne just called Mom! So I talk to her.. I'm sorry!" Jennie replied.. Jennie's phone suddenly buzzed..

"Oh okay!"mrs kim said..