A

Xena Valentina

I wake up with the thought of last nights question high on my mind.

"When am I going to be a grandma?"

I've never had time to think about kids. I know that I want them but I don't necessarily know when. Both Vanni and I are financially stable, if I continue to work for Rico for at least another year or two I'll be set for my entire life. Bringing a child into this world isn't ideal at all. Safety is never guaranteed, if anything were to happen to he or she, I don't think I would be able to live with myself. Vanni needs an heir eventually and I know his oldest will get that role as soon as it's old enough. A target would be put on the baby's head as soon as it's born.

"What are you thinking so hard about, little rose?" a gruff voice asks from below. Looking down I see Vanni wipe his eyes as he wakes up in his usual spot right between my legs.

"Do you want kids?" I bluntly question him.

His eyes widen at the question but he quickly hides it with his usual smirk. "Of course I want kids! I want you to be the mother of all my children. It's just a matter of when you want to start having them. I want at least 4," he mentions as he fiddles with the hem of my panties. Taking in his answer I smile as I think about carrying his children
By now the t-shirt I put on has ridden up to just underneath my boobs, I decide to take it off but by the time I'm done he's already playing with my erect nipples. Letting out a low moan I take a hold of his hair as he teases me.

"So perfect," he whispers more to himself than me. He takes my panties off me eagerly and I gasp as the cool air hits my throbbing core. He slides 2 fingers in between my soaked folds to see how wet I am. Pushing 2 fingers inside of me, his lips latch onto my clit.

"Don't stop!" I moan loudly as he goes faster. My back arches as the pleasure becomes too much.

The grip on his hair becomes tighter as I reach my peak. Just before I can finish he stops. I sit up and glare at him questioningly but stop when I see him pull his boxers down. My mouth waters as he places his hardened member at my entrance. He eases his way into me with one thrust and we both let out loud moans. Before I can do anything else he flips me onto my stomach and places one hand around my throat while the other remains on my hip.

He holds my neck tighter as he pumps in and out of me at a fast pace. "Vanni go harder," I practically scream as he hits my g-spot. A small moan comes out as he slaps my ass before ramming into me harder than before.

I clench around him as I reach my peak, I moan his name with a shaky voice. Releasing into me we both lay down next to each other trying to catch our breath.

"If you're not pregnant by the end of this year I'll be surprised," he admits.

"I'm on the implant, it'd be close to impossible," I tell him. Getting off the bed my legs wobble as I walk over to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

"Don't forget the Ball is today, little rose," Vanni reminds me, slapping my ass as I step into the shower. I'm nervous about today. We have a long time to go before it's time to get dressed but the thought of being surrounded by a bunch of mafias definitely has never been at the top of my list of things to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I run around the kitchen finishing breakfast I jump slightly when I hear the doorbell ring. Vanni left to get something from his parents' house about half an hour ago and he has a key so it couldn't possibly be him. Opening the "cookie jar" I find the gun hidden in there immediately. Vanni told me about it a few days ago just in case.

Grabbing it, I quickly go to the front door and peek out the peephole to see Cora and Cyrus holding a huge white bag. Opening the door I smile at them and usher them in with the hand holding the gun. I quickly lower it once I see their uncomfortable faces.

"Sorry, protection," I awkwardly chuckle.

"It's fine! We understand what type of danger you're put in every day. My father is the don of the American Mafia, my brother is set to take over in about a year," Cora speaks out in an understanding tone.

"Really? Vanni never told me about that. Will you be attending the ball also?" I ask her after learning the new information.

"Yes! We can't stay any longer since we're hosting it this year. All the mafias have flown into America for this event and my dad put me in charge of making sure everything as far as decorations and food goes accordingly," she replies, her quick tone lets me know she's in a hurry.

Cyrus gives me the bag with the dress in it before they both give a quick goodbye.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After finishing breakfast I went upstairs to look at the dress. As I place the giant bag on top of the bed I rush to the closet to find lingerie to wear with it. I end up with a white set that comes with a garter. Placing the set on the bed I unzip the bag and take the dress out. I admire it as I lay it out on the bed fully. It's perfect, the length and the white sheer fabric on the bottom blends in well with the diamonds on top. Realizing quickly that a bra isn't needed I put it back in the closet.

"Food is in the microwave," I tell Vanni as he comes up behind me. I feel his arms wrap around me and I relax into his touch.

He pushes the robe I have on up and grabs my ass aggressively. "Start getting ready we're leaving in 3 hours."

"I thought the ball wasn't till 6?" I ask him.

"We have to arrive a few hours early to scope the place out, Don Valentino also, wants to have a meeting with me before," the name Valentino spikes my interest but I simmer down once I realize my thoughts are practically impossible.

"Want to take a shower, Mr. Segreto?"

"I thought you'd never ask, little rose,"