H

Giovanni Segreto

I sat down and sighed as the man announced a girl named Hazel was about to perform. I couldn't believe I let my little brother drag me into his stupid little club. I have better things to do than to sit around and watch strippers.

The stage lights dim and the song starts. It's a slow sensual song and it makes me lean forward in my seat a little bit to see if someone can perform well to it. The lights slowly brighten up and as they do I see the most beautiful sight I've ever seen.

The girl with the name Hazel slides down the pole with her back against it so that she lands on her knees. Her brown nipples stand out through the red lace she has on. She spreads her legs and sitting right in the middle of everyone does me justice as I get the best angle. Her creamy brown thighs clamp together and she leans forward on all fours.

I feel my pants tighten up as she crawls towards me. She stops at the end of the stage and looks at me. Sending a wink my way she stands up and walks towards the pole. As she climbs the pole she does a few twirls showing off her beautiful curves. She turns upside down and spreads her legs out wide. Flipping again she goes down and lands in the splits showing a view of her ass to everyone. Greedy men throw money at her as they look at her thirstily, I bet half of these men have wives waiting at home.

She finishes up, and collects all the money. I send my brother a message to get me a private dance with the woman. He tries to make fun of me but I ignore him as I turn my phone off, and head to one of the private rooms.

I wait in the room for about 5 minutes before my little rose comes in the room.

The room has a pole in it but she walks towards me with confidence. I was shocked when she straddled me making me instantly hard. She studies me for a few seconds before placing my hands directly on her ass. Her hands are soft and tiny, the simple touch, along with the feeling of her perfect ass in my hands goes straight to my cock making it twitch. As she begins grinding against me she lets a few moans slip as she feels my erection grinding against her core.

"Fuck, don't stop little rose," I pick her up and toss her on her stomach on the other side of the couch. She waits like a good girl with her ass straight up and her pussy on display through the thin lace.

"Please..." she whispers so low I almost don't catch it.

"Please what little rose? Use your words like a good girl," I lowly demand in her ear. She moans loudly at my words catching me off guard for a second.

"Touch me," she lowly lets out.

"Giovanni. Say it," I grunt, needing her to say my name.

"Giovanni, touch me, please," she lowly lets out. Hearing my name roll of her tongue makes me want to take her right now but I want to taste her first.

For now I pull her lace underwear down her legs and off of her body. I smell the sweet scent and put the underwear in my pocket for later. Her bare pussy is glistening in her juices. The dim red lights in the room make her look even more astonishing.

"Keep your legs just like this. If you close them I'll stop," I say as I spread her legs.

I place my head right between her smooth thighs before placing my mouth onto her throbbing core. Savoring the taste, I lick and suck her sensitive clit.

"Oh fuck! Don't stop, Giovanni," Hearing her moan my name makes want more. She tosses her head back in pleasure.

I decide to give her more and slide 2 fingers in between her slick folds before sticking them inside of her tight hole as I continue to suck her needy clit. She squirms under me as I pump my fingers in and out of her. Her legs tighten around me. "You like that don't you? When daddy finger fucks your tight cunt," I smirk against her soaked lips.

"Gio!" She screams out as she milks my fingers. I pull them out and lick off every drop of her orgasm.

She pants trying to catch her breath. Turning her head she looks at me with the most beautiful expression I have every seen. Her curls fall in her face, her eyes look drowsy and her mouth is parted slightly yet she looks more beautiful than any other girl I have every seen.

"I want you in my mouth daddy," She innocently looks at me as if she didn't just make me harder than before with just her words.

Slowly she gets on her knees on the floor in front of my legs. Spreading them she unbuckles my pants and pulls them down along with my boxers. A look of shock flashes over her face as my hard dick springs out.

She grabs the base with her tiny hands and licks from there to my tip causing me to let out a slight grunt. She then sucks all of the pre-cum off my tip.

"Fuck little rose," I moan.

Surprisingly she lowers her head all the way down moving her hands to my thighs to hold on. She takes almost all of me in before gagging.

"Good girl, take all of daddy's cock in your mouth." I groan as she reaches the base of my cock. I grab a fistful of her hair and begin pushing her up and down. One of her hands slip down to her soaking wet core and she begins to play with herself as she gives me head. "Look at you, such a little slut. Playing with your pussy while taking daddies dick."

Her moans of pleasure add onto the build up of my orgasm. She makes eye contact with me sending us both into over drive.

"Fuck!" both of us cry out as the orgasm hits us at the same time. She licks me clean before wrapping her plump lips around her fingers, tasting herself. Fuck that was hot.