O

Giovanni Segreto

As I finish reading over the reports from this week I rub the temple of my head as I think about the meeting I have to have with my top men. I join the call early and grow impatient as I wait. Hearing the door open I look up and see my little rose walk in wearing a black pencil skirt with a black skin tight cami. The skirt hugs her curves perfectly allowing me to see her amazing hip dips. Her nipples poke out through the thin fabric while the top of her cleavage pokes out at the top of her shirt.

"I met the designer, he's nice but his girlfriend was who I talked to most of the time," she smiles as she closes the door. I remember him telling me something about bringing a girlfriend and that made me feel better about having him measure her.

"Come sit," I offer as my knee as I pat it. She walks over to me with a sluggish look and sits on my right leg. Widening my legs I allow her to put hers in between them. She wraps her arms around my neck as she snuggles into me.

"You smell good," she whispers causing me to chuckle.

"As do you," I tell her, and I'm not lying. She smells like honey and roses, the scent never fails to make me feel warm inside.

My attention is turned to my laptop as I hear a ding signaling someone joined the call. I see Rico who is my right hand man join along with a few other of my top men. Xena shifts against me making me groan lightly as her ass brushes against my hard member. I didn't even know I was hard until now and I let out a low groan but stop as I look down and see her eyes closed. The look on her face as she sleeps is beautiful. Her pouty lips and soft expression make her look even more perfect.

"So..." I hear, making me turn my attention away from her.

Looking at the screen I see everyone ready and start. "Good evening, I wanted to discuss the security of the ball coming up. As you may or may not know my lit- Xena is attending as my date and I want two of my top men having eyes on her at all times. It is in every-" I pause as I feel her shift around on top of me. Instinctively I put my hand on her back and massage gently.

"As I was saying," I continue. "It is in everyone's best interest that nothing happens to her. I want this to be a smooth and clean event. Any questions?" I add.

"Do you want us to stand by her or watch from a distance?" one of the men inquires.

"Be near her, but not close enough to let her know you're watching her. I want to stay with her the whole night but I know people will be pulling me away most of the time. Make your presence known if you see her beginning to feel threatened." I explain.

"Yes, sir." I hear him reply.

"That is all, you guys may leave." I say impatiently as I wish to wrap this up.

Closing my laptop, I pick my little rose up and her legs wrap around me instinctively as I begin to take her to our room.

She's not officially moved in but I overheard her on the phone with her landlord talking about moving out, I didn't want to push the subject so I didn't ask any questions.

When I place her on the bed I notice the skirt has bunched up all the way. I slowly slide it off her body causing me to suck in a breathe as I see her black lace. I take her shirt off along with mine and quickly throw it over her to cover her up. I decide on keeping my sweats on as I lay down next to her.

Surprisingly she turns over and spoons me. It feels like I'm wearing a backpack as her tiny body wraps around my back.

"Vanni?" she mumbles into my ear.

"Yes?" I answer.

"Promise me you won't leave me," she requests.

"I promise I won't leave you," I whisper as I turn over and face her. I pull her into my chest and kiss the top of her head gently before we both drift into sleep.