I

Giovanni Segreto

As I stare her in her eyes I see a look of lust and smirk at my sexy minx. I notice my hickeys have all faded and decide to freshen them up.

Leaning into her neck I suck her sweet spot causing her to let out the moan that I love hearing. It sounds like the perfect melody. Taking my time I make sure to suck and nibble bare spots on her neck, scattering the marks everywhere.

Satisfied with the dark hickeys I admire her perfect tits as they sit underneath me. Using my arms on each side of her to hold myself up I bend them just enough so that I'm able to put her hardened nipple in my mouth. I suck it slowly and allow my teeth to graze her erect bud.

"Vanni!" she moans, the sound of her moaning my name gets sent straight to my cock as it grows painfully hard.

I let her nipple go and position myself in between her legs. She looks at me eagerly as I align my tip with her entrance. As I enter her I shudder as I feel her tighten around me with a moan.

"You're so fucking tight," I groan as I pump into her again. She attempts to close her legs but I respond by spreading them wider and tossing each legs over my shoulders as I fuck her mercilessly.

"Vanni," her eyes water as she begins to reach her peak again. Little does she know I'm still no where close to being finished with her.

I feel her nails dig into my back as she has her second orgasm around my cock. "That's it, cum around my cock like the dirty slut you are," I hiss. She cries out as I continue to fuck her into another orgasm.

"Cum with me," I guide her as she squeezes around me again. Pumping into her one more time we both unravel. She whimpers as her body shakes around me.

When I pull out of her our mixed orgasm leaks out of her, the sight alone makes me hard again.

Ignoring the uncomfortable boner I go to the bathroom and wet a wash cloth from underneath the sink. Coming back in the room I see her chest heaving up and down as she lays in the same position I left her in.

When I begin cleaning her up I hear her breathing slow down signalling she's caught her breathe. Finishing up I collect the clothes on the ground along with the cloth and toss it all into the laundry bin.

"We have to shower and get ready, I don't want to be late," she sits up as I enter the room again. I can't stop the laugh that comes out as I see how eager she is to get ready.

"Come on, I'll help you," I tease her as I help her out of bed. Keeping my hand on the end of her back, just above her ass, I lead her to the bathroom and we begin getting ready.

-------------------------------------------------------------

As we walk into my parent's house hand in hand, a mouth watering scent hits my nose. The smell is familiar, every time my mom cooks the whole mansion smells appetizing.

Entering the kitchen I see my mom with Sienna helping her. Noticing our presence my mom comes over and give both me and Xena a huge hug.

"I'm glad you came! Everyone else is in the backyard hanging around the pool. Xena, do you want to help me finish cooking, hun?" she beams with joy.

Xena lets go of my hand hesitantly as I squeeze her hand as a form of encouragement. "Yes, I don't know much about cooking though." she nervously mumbles.

"Come, I'll teach you a little something," my mom smiles at her as she takes her hand and drags her towards the stove. Sienna waves at me before greeting Xena shyly as she continues to stir something inside of a white bowl.

I take one last look at my little rose and my mom talking before heading out to the backyard. As the cool air hits my body I notice the rest of my family sitting around the large patio table excluding Arya.

That girl is never in the same place for long, she only visits to look over her restaurant. From what I've heard from Rico, she's trying to help people with three-star and under restaurants, become better.

When my brothers and father notices my presence they all welcome me. I find a spot next to Matteo, across from Luciano and Rico. The spot has an empty chair next to it that I save for Xena. My dad as always sits at the end of the table with a chair next to him for my mom.

"So, how does it feel being pussy whipped?" Matteo nags me as I settle in.

"Watch it, Matteo," my dad warns him with a rigorous tone.

I can't even lie and say I'm not pussy whipped. If my little rose was to ask me for the world I'd find a way to give it to her. "She's amazing, everything about her is pure perfection," I comment honestly.

"The first one out of all of our siblings to be tied down. Congrats," Rico smirks.

"You guys will all find the perfect woman-" I pause and look at Luciano apologetically. "-or man, for your big ole' hearts." I joke.

"Being stuck fucking the same pussy for the rest of my life doesn't sound very pleasing," Matteo responds, I notice Rico staying silent and I note to ask him about his behavior later.

"I wouldn't mind having someone to share my heart with," Luciano mumbles dolefully with a wishful look painted on his face. I feel bad for the kid, he hasn't had much luck in the relationship department. Not because of him, but because of the assholes he dates. Rico, Matteo, and I have had to beat the shit out of a few dickheads who hurt him.

"Your mom was the best decision I've ever made. I'd choose her over this entire empire," my dad beams.

I'd be thankful if Xena loves me half as much as my parents love each other.