N

Xena Valentino

"You're overreacting Vanni," I sass him. He's trying to tell me I can't work at the club anymore. "I'm not quitting. I enjoy having money," He clenches his jaw when I tell him no.

He's stood in front of me as I sit on the edge of the bed. It was a quiet ride to his house after I finished my shift. I managed to make 30k after just a few more hours of working. We've been going back and forth for a few minutes. He went from not wanting me to do lap dances to not wanting me to work at the club at all.

Standing up I begin to walk to the bathroom to change.

"Don't walk away from me, little rose," he grits out.

I continue my steps towards the bathroom door before I'm slammed against the wall. I whimper as Gio grips my neck in a way that allowed me to breathe but stopped me from moving.

His whole face is red as he looks at me with a look of rage. "You're really testing my patience," he growls in my ear as his free hand slips under my skirt.

"I don't want to quit, Vanni," a small moan falls out my mouth as he begins to tease me through the thin lace between my aching core and him.

"You don't have to worry about money, I want to take care of you," he attempts to convince me.

"I don't want you taking care of me," I breathe out as he moves my panties to the side and slides a finger between my wet folds.

"We'll talk about this later, for now, you need to be punished for all of your disrespect," he leans down and places a trail of kisses from my neck to the edge of my tube top.

Reaching back he unzips the back and lets the fabric fall allowing my bra-less breasts to spill out. He begins sucking on my right nipple while kneading the other one with his free hand. His grip on my neck grows tighter as I squirm under his grasp. Letting my nipple go with his mouth with a 'pop' sound, I whimper at the loss of warmth.

I'm the one who tugs my skirt down, along with the lace panties I have on off eagerly.

"Lay down on the bed, face down, ass up. Don't touch yourself and don't move," he demands me as he let's go of me.

I rush over to the bed and lay down just how he told me to as he walks over to the closet. The angle I'm at no longer allows me to see him as I wait. I wiggle around uncomfortably as my core grows eager. My back arches more as I think about his punishment. I definitely didn't forget about our argument but for now I'll enjoy the moment.

Finally, I turn my head and see him coming outside of the closet wearing only black boxers that lets me see a clear outline of his hard member. In one of his hands I see him holding a black belt, he looks at me with a menacing look as he takes long stride to me. He climbs on the bed and I feel the bed dip directly behind me.

"What did you do to earn this punishment, little rose," he taunts me, my pussy begins dripping with arousal.

"I disrespected you," a small shriek of surprise comes out at the end as the leather connects with my ass.

"Pick a number between five and fifteen," he leans down and whispers in my ear.

"Eleven," I say breathlessly.

"That's the number you'll count to," he snickers before bringing the belt down on my ass again.

This time a moan comes out as I struggle to say the first number. "O-one."

By the time we're on the last one my ass is sore to the touch and there's a puddle of arousal under me. "Eleven!" I cry out as he hits me one last time.

He spreads my legs out with his hand leaving my soaked pussy on display. "Look at you, drenched like a fucking slut. You enjoyed that punishment didn't you?" he questions me.

"Y-yes," I whimper lowly.

"Would you like to be fucked now, little rose?" he growls with a gruff tone. The thick Italian accent seeps out especially in this sentence.

Pushing my ass out towards him in an attempt to feel him against me, my hair is pulled back. "Stop being so eager and use your words."

"Fuck me, please," I beg him.

Hearing the belt get thrown somewhere on the floor behind us I feel his movement behind me. He grips my hair as he aligns his tip with my entrance. I moan at the simple touch.

Without warning he slams into me pulling my hair back. "Fuck!" I cry out as he grips my hip with his free hand.

He groans as he enters me again. "Fuck, your fucking soaked."

"Harder!" I scream as he slams into me again. He begins fucking me harder than ever before making my legs weak.

The orgasm that's building up reaches its peak as he hits my g-spot repeatedly. "Oh fuck!" I moan.

"Cum with me," he demands.

His words trigger the orgasm that rips through my entire body. "Vanni!" I moan his name out as I feel him cum deep inside of me with a loud groan.

He lets go of my hair and goes to the bathroom. When he comes out he's holding a wet rag and I hear water running. Cleaning me up with it I fight the urge to moan when the towel touches my sensitive area.

I turn around and almost bump into his face as he's leaned over the bed. "We need to change the sheets," I say trying to stay as serious as possible. As we stare into each others eyes we both bust out laughing.

"Let's take a bath," he picks me up bridal style and leads me into the bathroom.

Gently he places me into the warm bubble filled water. My heart gushes at how sweet he is. He sits behind me, placing me slightly on his lap.

"Little rose?"

"Yes, Vanni?"

"I think I'm in love with you."