G

Xena Valentino

Looking out the window I begin to think. I turn on my phone and see a text from my landlord letting me know rent is due. Last night before I did the private dance I put 8k on my card but I still have the 10k in cash from Vanni. Deciding to pay it along with all my other bills real quick I check my balance.

5,938$

It reads. Not bad. I put a few grand in my savings account making sure I left enough for my date outfit. Vanni and I decided to go to the mall so I could get a few items. He told me we would have a date before my shift at the club then he's going to wait till it's over and I'll stay the night with him again.

He tried to convince me to quit and even told me he would pay for any expenses I have but I declined. I've never wanted to rely on a man for anything, especially money. Plus that's a big commitment for two people who aren't even in a relationship.

I'm knocked out of my thoughts when I hear a ding. Looking down I see a message from Bruno.

"I miss you. Talk to me baby, we can work things out. I didn't mean to cheat. It just happened." He wrote. I laughed at his message. How do you accidentally stick your penis in someone?

'Fuck off Bruno. I'm seeing someone.' I laugh again as I send the message. I feel shifting next to me and turn to see Vanni glaring at the road angrily.

"What's your problem?" I blurt out.

"What's my problem?" He scolds me, I nod slowly, confused at the shift of energy. His knuckles turn white as he grips the steering wheel but he never faces me. If looks could kill.

"Who the fuck are you texting and giggling at?" he snaps causing me to slightly jump.

Putting my hand on his which is on the gear stick I begin rubbing circles on his hand. "Calm down Vanni it was an ex trying to get back together but I told him I was with someone." I assured him. His body relaxes and his hands loosen on the wheel.

Him getting angry so quick would usually drive me away from someone but he's different. I can tell deep down in those brown eyes he's holding in a lot. As a don I'm sure he's forced to hold in a lot of his feelings so outbursts aren't necessarily shocking.

"I'm sorry little rose," He whispers.

My heart warms as I feel myself getting more attached to him. Leaning over I kiss his cheek feeling his soft sculpted skin. "It's okay Vanni. You didn't mean it," I try to convince him.

"Tell me about your ex?" He asks but it sounded more like a demand.

"I broke up with him after 3 years of dating. I caught him cheating on me with his cousin." I cringe at the incest act and so does Vanni.

"His cousin? He cheated on you with his cousin?" He emphasizes the word 'you'.

"He wanted the same boring missionary every time. There was a time he went down on me and I fell asleep." I sighed thinking about how mad he got.

"Oh so he's the reason you're so needy with me. Remind me to send him a thanks." Vanni jokes. I playfully hit his arm at the smart ass comment.

Finally we pull into the the huge mall. It was a nice mall but I had only been here a few times. As I'm admiring it Vanni comes around and opens my door surprising me as he reaches his hand out. I grab onto it happily and he helps me out. We walk into the mall holding hands and I smile at the thought of this becoming the new normal.

We go to a very expensive boutique which I love that I can afford these things by myself. As I go in I immediately notice a dark green sleeveless body con dress with a large v shaped slit down the middle. The top had a strip of green glitter going across the top.

I almost immediately go to the dressing room to try it on after grabbing it. I look in the mirror as it slips on and love it. It reaches my mid thigh and as for the slit, well it leaves little to the imagination. My cleavage is exposed through the slit at the top.

As I walk out the dressing room to show Vanni I see him on his phone but he quick looks up at me and sucks in a large breath.

"God you're stunning," He walks over to me and kisses my forehead.

"Thank you Vanni. Let's go pay and then we'll go to a few other stores," I smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After going to many stores and spending at least 5,000 dollars on shoes, clothes and lingerie which Vanni insisted on paying for but I repeatedly declined. He's carrying at least 10 bags in each hand while I'm only holding 2 small bags in my hand, I tried to help but got scolded like a toddler.

As soon as we walk out the door we're bombarded with flashing lights which I quickly realize are cameras as I hear voices asking questions and see reporters with microphones and cameras with them.

"Don Segreto who is this woman?"

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"What's her name?"

Are the questions I hear from the reporters. By this time they have Vanni and I cornered. He pushes them back while I block my face off using one of the bags.

"No questions please. My little rose clearly doesn't like you taking pictures of her so if you would back off that would be nice." He glares at the paparazzi with a menacing look causing them all to back off quickly leaving us room to get to the car.

"I assume I'm gonna be in the headlines tomorrow as your new play thing." I frown.

"I'll make a few calls." He assures me as he lets me into the black jeep before putting all the stuff in the back.

Hopefully they won't drag me too bad I almost laugh to myself.