I

Xena Valentino

"God, you're so lucky! Being claimed by a Segreto man is an honor alone but you've managed to get the don! That's like winning a Nobel Peace Prize twice," she exclaims, earning a chuckle from me.

"It all happened so fast honestly, anything can happen," I state genuinely, as I finish putting on my outfit for tonight. Tonight, I'm wearing a black lingerie set that leaves little to the imagination along with black fishnets and black platform heels that make me extra tall.

"Do you think I have a chance with Rico?" she asks me.

"You're gorgeous, Lei. If he can't see that he doesn't deserve you." I genuinely respond. Everything about her is beautiful and Rico would be so lucky to claim her.

"Now for a new crowd favorite, welcome Hazel to the stage," we hear over the announcement. She wishes me luck before I head to the stage.

As the song begins I scan the crowd and spot Vanni in the same spot he was the first time I seen him. I take note to remind myself to scold him for being out of bed later. It's only been a few days since he got shot so he should still be resting.

As I reach the pole I do a small twirl showing off my assets to the crowd. Placing my hand on the cold metal I wrap my leg around it allowing me to spin around the pole with ease as I lift my other leg up. As I reach a stop I climb up the pole and allow myself to lay flat in the air as my thighs clench around the pole. Gently I slide of and begin crawling toward the crowd on all fours.

Reaching the end of the stage, right in front of Vanni, I bend over and arch my back fully allowing everyone a great view of my ass. Feeling money getting thrown at me I begin shaking my ass slightly as I make eye contact with him.

I get up and sit on my feet trying to look as innocent as possible. My hands both go to my back as I unhook my bra letting my heavy boobs drop as I slide it fully off. I never break eye contact with Vanni allowing me to see the look of both anger and lust in his eyes.

I toss my bra on the stage as I stand up and walk back over to the pole. Moving myself behind the pole I slide down allowing it to go in between my boobs as I put myself in a crouched position with my thighs together. As the light dims signalling the song ending I spread my legs apart slowly.

After finding my bra and putting it back on I go to the floor to see if anyone wants a lap dance. I find a skinny white man near the corner of the crowd and he signals me over. He looks tired and a bit old. Silver hairs stick out in between his blonde hairs but what surprises me is the wedding ring on his finger.

"Give me a show, Hazel." He spoke out with a gruff voice holding up a wad of cash. I straddle him and begin grinding against the tent in his pants. I begin to feel bad for his wife as he sticks a few hundred dollar bills in my bra.

Getting off of him I stand with my back facing him. Bending over I feel a hand grip my ass. Immediately I stand up and turn around.

"I didn't say you could touch me," I hiss, there's a no touching without consent policy that all of the customers sign when they enter the building.

"Come on sweet cheeks, I won't tell anyone," he practically begs as he grips my left wrist trying to pull me towards him.

"Let go of me!" I shout at him successfully attracting the attention of others around us. Bringing my right hand up I slap him making his head turn.

"You bitch!" He spits out at me before lunging at me.

Before he can reach me he's thrown on the ground with Vanni on top of him beating the shit out of him. It takes more than 5 men to get him off of the bleeding man. As I see him fuming I step in front of him and place my hands on his.

"Calm down, Vanni. You just got out of the hospital. The last thing we need is you hurting yourself anymore," I snap at him.

His facial expression softens slowly. "I don't want you doing lap dances anymore, Xena," He retorts, his voice full of seriousness. The use of my name let's me know he's serious but he also can't control me.

"We'll talk about this later, I have to get back to work. Go get a drink and calm down." I tell him with an annoyed tone.

This man is going to be the death of me.