E

Giovanni Segreto

"Giovanni, faster!" She giggles. I press my foot on the gas peddle harder. I smile at how wild and outgoing she is. Most girls would be scared to be driving so fast but here she is telling me to go faster.

After a few rounds of morning sex we got dressed. Luckily I grabbed her stuff that she brought to the club yesterday which included hygiene, a black t shirt, black sandals and white spandex that are shorter than I would like.

She rolls down the window and lets the wind blow her curls. Looking over I put my hand on her thigh as I see her beginning to get a little cold. She jumps at the small touch but turns and smiles at me mischievously. I can already tell why she's looking at me like that.

"I'm driving little rose, no," I warned her.

She rolls her eyes at me and it pisses me off, people aren't quick to show any sign of disrespect with me. A look of realization flicks over her face for a second before she pushes my hand off of her, she then pulls down her spandex leaving her bare pussy on display.

Spreading her legs by placing one foot on the door and the other near the cup holder, she looks at me as she begins to play with herself. The sight makes my pants tighten and I groan out of frustration as I hear her moan.

She takes her fingers and holds them up. They glisten from her juices letting me know she's already wet. I grab her small wrist and place her fingers in my mouth letting me taste her.

Luckily we're on an empty road so its easy to pull over. Immediately, I look at her and see that she's trying to put an innocent look on her face.

"Why'd you pull over Vanni?" She asks me poking her plump lips out into a pout.

Vanni. No one has ever called me that before. The new nickname just makes me want her more. So much that I almost don't want to punish her for teasing me. Almost.

"Little rose, don't act innocent. Playing with your pretty little pussy while I'm driving," She moans just from hearing my words. I love how responsive she is to everything I say or do.

Leaning over she whispers in my ear. "I've been a bad girl, Vanni. May I please make it up to you?" My cock twitches as I hear her dirty words.

She's now positioned so that her ass is up on the air in the passenger seat while her head is now right at my cock. I pull down my joggers along with my boxers letting my erection spring into her face. It's not long before she's putting my dick down her throat.

"Oh fuck Xena." I groan as I feel her gag. Placing one of my hands in her hair I put the other hand directly on her ass gripping it tightly. She moans as I push her head down.

"Just like that Xena. Take it like a good girl." I grunt out as I feel myself about to explode.

"Fuck little rose!" I moan as my cum shoots down her throat. She cleans me off and I look over and notice she was taking her fingers out of her pussy with a milky white substance on her fingers. Looking in my eyes she sucks on her fingers while moaning.

"You're amazing little rose." I mumble as we both put our pants fully on and sit back.

"Vanni?" She calls my name.

"Yes little rose?" I reply.

"How old are you?" She questions curiously.

"31." I answer.

"So how old is Rico? I heard there's other siblings as well?"

"Rico is 29. Second oldest. Then there are the twins, Luciano and Arya, they're 25. Then the second youngest Matteo, he's 23. Then, the baby of the family is Sienna, she's only 15." I explain.

"Wow. That's a lot." she emphasizes the words 'a lot'.

"What about you little rose, any siblings?" I ask her.

"No, I was the only child. My dad left before I was born and my mom never got to have any relationships because the drugs took over. Every man she was with used her then dumped her back home. She wasn't a terrible mom but we never really had a relationship. When she passed away I didn't know how to react and I still don't." she blankly replies.

"Have you ever tried finding your father?" Thinking about her last name I begin to think about everyone I've known with the last name Valentino and a few of them are younger than her but look similar.

"No, I don't want to find him. I'm sure I do have siblings somewhere but I don't care." Throwing away all the thoughts in my head about the Valentinos when she says that, I continue to drive in a comfortably silence.