You'll Always Be My Girl

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Sophie

I was anxious.

I don't know why, I mean, it's not the first time Logan and I go out on a date. This was a weekly thing we did back in high school. We loved spending time together, but for some reason, I was nervous.

He looked stunning, wearing a black suit with a dark blue shirt and matching tie. I decided on a simple black dress that hugged my body perfectly. It was about mid-thigh length, with a low round cut in the front. I wore black stilettos and a long winter coat since it was snowing out already.

It was pretty cold out, but I was still warm by the coat and the car heater. It was going to be a while before I became accustomed to the weather here again. The California weather is so unpredictable. It could be December and 90 degrees Fahrenheit out. Yet, it could be May, and be pouring outside.

Luckily, this winter was not so harsh here. Sure, it was showing, but it was very light and was not as cold as I remember.

We finally made it, Logan parked at my dad's vineyard. I looked puzzled, I thought we would have gone somewhere else, but I still didn't mind. I loved the food in all the little restaurant's dad had scattered through the vineyard.

Logan went around, opened the door for me, and held his hand out for me to help me out of the car.

I smiled, taking his hand and exiting the car.

There was a new structure. I had passed by and saw it when they were building it, it was so pretty. It looked like a massive B&B with a restaurant in the bottom structure. Or more like a mini-hotel of some sort. In either case, it looked beautiful.

I wonder why dad ever mentioned to me that he was building this place?

"Wow, this place looks so pretty," I said as my eyes admired the stoned structure. It was as if we had literally stepped into a portal to Italy.

"You like?"

"I love. Why didn't dad tell me he was building this place? It's so beautiful. Look? He planted daisies everywhere!" I said as we made our way up the steps.

He chuckles, holding my hand firmly in his as he leads me to the entrance.

Pascal, dad's manager opens the door as we come up. I smile as he greets us, and leads us inside.

My eyes go wide in shock as we enter. The place looked beautiful. Roses are placed everywhere, and the place is illuminated with candles, lights are dimmed low and a young boy is playing piano softly by the bar.

"Mr. Spencer, Sophie... Glad to have you here this evening. Your table is ready sir, right this way please." Pascal says as he leads us to our table. He takes our coats and hands them to a young girl who leaves quickly to put away our coats.