He's My Everything

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

❤️❤️AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU ARE NOT OVER THE AGE OR ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH READING THESE KINDS OF CHAPTERS, KINDLY REFRAIN FROM GOING ANY FURTHER. I URGE YOU TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER OR SKIP TO IT IF IT IS ALREADY AVAILABLE. THANK YOU AND HAVE A SAFE AND PLEASANT DAY.❤️❤️

Sophie

After diner and a beautiful conversation with the three of us, we decided to take a long walk along the lake with our son.

We kicked off our shoes, rolled up Nathan's pants and Logan's, leaving our shoes back by the table. We walked holding Nathan's hands and swinging him from time to time. He was having a blast getting his little feet wet and walking in the middle of both of us.

By around ten in the evening, Nathan gave out. Logan picked him up and carried him in his arms as he fell asleep. We made our way back to the tents, but we couldn't bear to part from him. Logan laid him on our bed, kneeled in front of him, and just stared at him. He had a huge smile on his face as he stared at our sleeping son. He sighed, closing his eyes and hanging his head.

"I can't.....I still can't believe he's my son. He's so perfect. Look at him, Sophie? He's so beautiful." he says, pursing his eyebrows, sighing deeply. I felt horrible for keeping them apart for so many years. He slowly came to his feet, kissing Nathan on his temple and covering him with a small blanket that was set on top of a lazy boy chair.

"Do you think he and I will be good friends when he grows up Sophie? I don't want to let him down, I want...I want to be the best dad he deserves. I want to be there for him, for you, I want to make this work baby." he says hanging his head and looking back at him.

"Logan you already are an amazing dad. You've done nothing but show him how serious you are about this. He already loves you, and there is no doubt that he wants you in his life. You both will be just fine, Logan. You're already an excellent father, I always knew you'd be a great dad." I say as I lift his head, letting him trail his hands around my waist, and I kiss him on his lips. He hugs me tightly, and sighs.

"I love you, Sophie, I love you so much. You have no idea how bad I wished for you to come back to me. It was so hard for me to leave you that tie I went to see you in California. Believe me, if I had known Nathan already existed back then, I would have never left you. I would have begged you to tell me the truth and explained to you about Amber, I would have fought more, I would have never given up on us." he says making my tears fall. I tightened my hold on him, interesting my fingers in his hair.

The sweet smell of his Cologne was invigorating. He smelled so good, he always smelled so good.

Everyone was in the same tent where we had cooked the burgers earlier, they all seemed to be having so much fun, laughing and drinking.