I Can't Get Enough Of You

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Logan

"I can not explain to you how happy she makes me feel, T. My son is amazing, and Sophie is so good with him. He is so damn smart, I swear." I say chuckling as I thought back to all of the conversations I've had with him, the past few days.

"I bet he is. He's got two of our old high school's biggest nerds as his parents," he says chuckling, making me laugh.

"What about Rox? Did Sophie talk to you about her situation already?" I sigh at the sound of his question. I never thought Roxanne could be so low. I thought we were friends? But I was able to tell something was off ever since we arrived at the resort. Rox has no idea... She thinks I didn't notice the way she was taunting and doing shit to Sophie to piss her off.

I left it alone because I wanted Sophie to be the one to come to me, and tell me what was going on. Maybe I was wrong in doing so, but maybe she did it to prove to me that she could handle it on her own. Either way, I want her to be able to trust in me when it comes to these things and tell me when something is bothering her. I want to have an open, honest relationship with her like we did before. But, I don't know how much longer I will be able to stay quiet.

Rox has no idea how bad she's making my patience run out. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, no one messes with my girl, and the same goes for my son. I will not tolerate anyone causing harm to my family, and I will do what I gotta do to keep my woman and son safe. If getting her ass fired and kicked out of this town is what I have to do, then so be it.

I glanced towards the school and see Sophie finally exit the door, "We'll talk about this later, T. I gotta go." I say hanging up and placing my phone back on the car mount. I quickly exit the car, going around to open the door for her. She smiles, cupping my face, trailing her hands around my neck, and pulling me in for a kiss. "Damn, what was that for?" I say as we part, gasping for air. My eyes were clouded after that kiss. It was so intense, so....fucking good.

She smiles, placing her forehead against mine as I tighten my hold around her waist. "Just... An I missed you so much in their kiss, that's all," she says as she wipes my lip from the leftover lip gloss she left on my lips and winks. She gets into the car and closes the door behind her.

"Well, damn," I whisper, whistling and going around to my side of the car. I get in, buckle up before she yells at me for not wearing a seatbelt because she will if you didn't already know. I turn the engine on and throw her a smile before pulling out of the parking lot.

It doesn't take me long before I drive to my work, telling her to drive my car and meet me at the office for lunch. I give her a long, lustful kiss before bidding her goodbye and making my way inside my office.