Chapter 8 - "Is that clear?"

It was growing closer to her birthday and Polaris wasn't feeling the best - it had been weeks since she had found out about Amias supposedly planning to sacrifice her. He had been away for about 3 weeks since he, his father and Septimus had been hunting down this necromancer. Polaris was pleasantly surprised that Voldemort hadn't asked her to do any more things.

That was until he had arrived upon her doorstep early this morning. Polaris had offered the man a drink, which he declined, and she was sat across from him in her dressing gown. "Polaris, it's become apparent to me that finding more necromancer's is increasingly difficult." He told her. "And out of respect of your family I've decided not to use your cousin Iola. I had a different idea. I thought that perhaps someone could go back in time using a time turner to retrieve my Death Eaters the moment before their deaths."

Polaris thought about this and knew that what he had come up with was smart, taking the Death Eaters moments before their deaths wouldn't effect their current time in any way. Polaris knew that Voldemort was a terrible person, but he wasn't dumb or unintelligent. Part of her wished that she could've met Voldemort before he became Voldemort - like when he was in school. She was sure he was just as evil and twisted, but it would be interesting to see how he, and Voldemort differ.

"I suppose you wish for me to do this, my Lord?" Polaris asked him in uncertainty.

Voldemort simply nodded at her. "I understand that I have more experienced Death Eaters for this job." He told her. "But any of them could bump into their old self, and I don't want that to happen. However, if you were to go you would have no chance in meeting yourself." Polaris nodded slowly as she looked at the man in front of her, and she really didn't want to do this, but knew she couldn't refuse him.

"And will this job be dangerous, my Lord?" She asked him.

"Perhaps." He replied. "But I'm confident in your abilities. All you have to do is use a time turner to go back in time, and stop them from actually dying while making it believable to the Order member that they are." Polaris let out a small breath. "The people I want brought back are: Evan Rosier, Cardan Selwyn, Alastair Moody, Ananke Lestrange, Jared Malfoy, and Esmeralda Malfoy. The first one to die was Cardan who died April 6th 1980, next was Alastair who died October 17th 1980, next was Evan who died August 1st 1981, then Ananke who died September 19th 1981, and lastly your aunt and uncle on October 29th 1981."

"You want me to stay there from April 1980 til October 1981?" Polaris asked with wide eyes.

"No." He told her. "After October 1980 you can time skip ahead to August 1981. I have someone getting you a time turner, and as soon as it arrives you will go back and get them." Voldemort soon left after telling her a few more details about each person and how and where they died, and by who, that she was expected to remember so she could retrieve them.

"Gellert. Regulus." Polaris spoke through the minds. "Are you still at Sirius'?" She knew that Regulus had mentioned that he and Gellert would be going on a hunt for something known as horecruxes.

"No, why?" Regulus asked her.

"I've been given a new job, and while I am not part of the Order, what I have to do will effect them a lot." Polaris told them both as she poured herself a drink.

"What does he have you doing?" Regulus asked hesitantly.

Polaris downed the drink and let out a loud breath. "He wants me to go back in time using time turners so I can bring back six of his old Death Eaters. He's had me do it the moment before they die so nothing changes here as I do."

"Six?" Gellert asked incredulously.

"Who?" Regulus asked her.

"Evan Rosier, Cardan Selwyn, Alastair Moody, Ananke Lestange and my aunt and uncle - Jared and Esmeralda." Polaris listed out to him. "I know I'm not a genius - but I don't think any of that would bode well for the Order."